Marriage TME

Is marriage worthy? I always hear from pals that it goes down hill once u say I DO ...
No more sex and laziness ..
But share your opinions on marriage ! So you regret it ? Does it depend on the girl ??? Phone Post 3.0

live together unmarried first for 1+ year to ensure compatibility. essential. i broke that rule twice and paid for it twice.

Don't. Phone Post

I really hate to be one of those bitter old divorced fuckers, but I really couldn't recommend marriage at all. I suppose it depends on the person, but finding a good egg is very difficult and people change over time. If you have any doubts in your mind at all, save yourself a lot of future aggro and don't get married.

My first wife is buried in the basement.
I recommend both marriage and life insurance. Phone Post 3.0

Go to counseling before you get married. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - My first wife is buried in the basement.
I recommend both marriage and life insurance. Phone Post 3.0
I laughed out loud at this. Voted up! Phone Post 3.0

I heard that, once you get married, your wife will become a fatty.

^^^ and start fucking black guys Phone Post 3.0

Dag5 - Is marriage worthy? I always hear from pals that it goes down hill once u say I DO ...
No more sex and laziness ..
But share your opinions on marriage ! So you regret it ? Does it depend on the girl ??? Phone Post 3.0

the relationship changes, but doesn't necessarily go downhill

no more sex? LOL bullshit. y'all might not be hammering each other like you did when you were 18 but marriage does not automatically equal no sex.

laziness? depends. are you lazy now? is she? if the answer is yes then get ready, that's pretty unlikely to change.

the success of a marriage depends 50% on the girl and 50% on you. so be careful with the women you get involved with and be honest with yourself. brutally honest.

i DO NOT regret getting married. my marriage has been one of the best things I've ever done. my only regret is we didn't start trying to have kids sooner - we waited till we were like 5 years in and then had all kinds of problems.

Subd Phone Post

You will have invisible chains Phone Post 3.0

Pick one and it will be correct!

Or

Phone Post

CHILLITACO - Pick one and it will be correct!

Or

Phone Post
HAHA VTFU Phone Post 3.0