Married BBW Matched Me on Tinder

all of her pics are obviously from her wedding, Im guessing she wants gangbang or 3some, I'll bang her if she can put husband in hallway for a half hour Phone Post 3.0

and she's got the crazy eye, cute face but I get a psycho vibe from her Phone Post 3.0

Lol at 1/2 hour Phone Post 3.0

rrryan - Lol at 1/2 hour Phone Post 3.0
This. Why put in any extra effort for a fat girl? Just lay the pipe hard and fast and get the hell out. Phone Post 3.0

You the real MVP Phone Post 3.0

Some stupid assholes are looking for friends on Tinder. Phone Post 3.0

Why no pics? Phone Post 3.0

Poop Doodle - Some stupid assholes are looking for friends on Tinder. Phone Post 3.0
Who does that shit? Also, why the fuck do women post pics of their kids? This app was made to fuck. I don't want to fuck your kids. Phone Post 3.0

^^^ Speak for yourself.

J/K

OAI?

Yes, of course I'm kidding. WTF!? Phone Post 3.0

OP, you don't want to make the husband watch? That's half the fun of fucking a married woman, in my experience.

J/K

It's part of the fun, but less than half.

J/K

OAI? Phone Post 3.0

If the pics are all from her wedding, she probably weighs twice as much right now.

Do it, son!

No pics? Phone Post 3.0

Hocky Balboa - 

If the pics are all from her wedding, she probably weighs twice as much right now.

Do it, son!

Yup!

I bet she sucks dick like a jet engine. DO IT PHAGGOT. Phone Post 3.0

In for pics Phone Post

Pics? Phone Post 3.0

The Donkeypuncher - I bet she sucks dick like a jet engine. DO IT PHAGGOT. Phone Post 3.0
That doesn't sound appealing to me. Anytime I've ever seen flesh meeting jet engines in movies, bad things happen. Phone Post 3.0

I'm getting voted down for not posting pics of a chunky brunette, this place is great Phone Post 3.0

King Of All Tenors - I'm getting voted down for not posting pics of a chunky brunette, this place is great Phone Post 3.0
If you create a thread about a girl on the OG you either post pics or suffer the consequences . That's just the way she works bud. Phone Post 3.0