Married woman contacted me on

Facebook and said she wanted to meet me and get to know me. She’s attractive and a year younger than I am and I thought maybe she’s separated or getting divorced. I say ok, and we meet out. Then she says, “This will be strictly platonic. My husband is ok if I have men friends as long as it’s platonic.” I told her ok but why would you want to meet me out when you’re married and you don’t even know me. She tells me she finds images of me she’s seen interesting and believes we have a lot in common. I sort of blew it off then as disappointing since why do I need to be friends with some married woman. The next day and the past several days she’s been sending me text messages asking about my day, asking me if we can meet for dinner, asking if we can meet up for lunch, sending me selfies, all that. I keep blowing her off with excuses of having too much work I need to catch up on at the office, I’ve already got other plans, anything. Why would this woman be so persistent in wanting to be “platonic” friends?!

3 Likes

Attention. She wants attention.

33 Likes

Hubby is a cuck. He will be hiding in closet jerking it while you plow wife.

22 Likes

Sounds like your on your way to Cuck-dom. Go get that cougar and try to avoid the “friendly fire”.

4 Likes

Why doesn’t she ask her husband for that?

GIF by FirstAndMonday

43 Likes

OP is getting roped into a 3 way… my husband says we can have sex as long as he’s included.

12 Likes

You meet her, you will fuck.

12 Likes

Sounds like drama that I can do without.

20 Likes

SWATPA?

3 Likes

Ask her straight up if she wants it to be a cuck situation. You either get to morally plow a married chick, or she takes offense and ghosts you.

The best way to get rid of people is to be overly pushy and borderline offensive.

20 Likes

Or just act like Theraskal…

4 Likes

youre either gonna end up in a 3-way or dead.

12 Likes

RUN!

1 Like

She wants to bang you, but doesn’t want to be responsible for it, if it ends up happening. She’s in the clear because she “set the boundaries”. In a woman’s mind, this literally means anything that happens contrary to the boundaries can not possibly be her fault. If you keep hanging out with her, you’ll bang and it won’t be her fault. It’ll be yours, or something that “just happened”.

Then you either get whatever drama comes next, or you keep banging, or just go on your merry way.

36 Likes

I don’t know. If you’re in your 20s go all in. At 30+ stay away.

2 Likes

True and the husband will blame you too and will try to ruin your life in some way which may range from contacting your friends, family, coworkers, boss straight up to murder suicide.

6 Likes

It’s one of a few options:
-she’s desperate for attention
-her husband is a cuck
-she’s looking for another guy for a 3some
-she’s looking to cheat on her husband
NONE of it is worth the drama that is 1000% gonna be headed your way if you continue contact at any level with this broad.

29 Likes

Damn, that all sounds like problems I don’t want. I’m 52 and she’s 51. She said they’ve been married I believe it was at least 20 years, maybe a little longer.

1 Like

Let’s not lie to ourselves, you two will end up fucking if you meet.

5 Likes