Married woman contacted me on

Fuck her man.

1 Like

Send her the most mundane, platonic messages ever. “Doing laundry. White sock day. Pretty low on detergent but I’ll have enough for at least this load.”

15 Likes

That’s what I’ve been doing. It’s almost like the more I blow her off the more persistent she is.

2 Likes

Tell her you want to make a casserole tonight and you want to try a new one. Ask her if she has any recipes she likes that she could give you.

1 Like

She’ll probably lose it and just send you nudes.

7 Likes

Don’t blow her off, go hard at her.

Tell her you would like a platonic relationship, but don’t think you could respect the boundaries and that you become overly obsessed when in a sexual relationship.

7 Likes

Dude this can only end poorly and can’t be worth whatever drama will be involved.

4 Likes

^ I don’t know, maybe he’s bi.

1 Like

This sounds like a cuck setup.

Have at it bro.

1 Like

That’s because pretty much every broad alive wants either what she can’t have or acts like doesn’t want her.

1 Like

Is she married to a guy named Holly? Just noticed that dude isn’t here anymore…

5 Likes

lol Nice.

Holly is hilarious. Good dude.

1 Like

“Platonic” - I want to decide if I want to smash and see if you won’t become a mangina clinger.

Happily married women don’t jump through hoops for their guy “friends.”

Just go do shit and see if she shows up and plays with your junk.

3 Likes

Is this some kind of spin?

1 Like

I wrote a poem about this:

I hope you fuck her
Even if you get assraped
It will be so nice

14 Likes

No spin. Promise.

1 Like

i’d just reply with, “i’m sorry, i really don’t have time for any new relationships in my life.”

2 Likes

Fucking pics?

3 Likes

In?

She probably saw your pictures like she said, and then showed them to her husband and said “ I’ve always wanted a gay friend”

18 Likes