Married woman contacted me on

It wants schlong, but playing the innocent role. Hi for lunch, worst case scenario you’ll be ploughing a week later.

1 Like

Simple ask her “do you want my sting”

I offer an alternative. She wants to keep doing the pseudo relationship. Then one day, you make a move to be more physical, she’ll recoil in horror, and say she only sees you as a friend.

She’s a cock-tease. Either stop seeing her or friendly rape her (just kidding rape-rape is bad).

Read the first post and double checked to see if this was a cheddar man thread

Lol

OP why did you decide to be her friend? It is quite strange for some married woman to message a guy saying hey Im looking for a friend. I’d not have replied. Super weird and you don’t seem to be trying to fuck, so, why?

2 Likes

1 Like

As long as he can suck OPs cock…

1 Like

I call bs on this story. Why would you be worried about someone seeing the pic? You haven’t done anything. Unless I see a pic, I won’t believe this story.

1 Like

This guy is playing hardball.

Op is a faggot and might as well be a teenager.

I’m guessing this scenario: The husband has a friend who is a girl. The wife isn’t thrilled about it. He explains that she is just a friend. She says how would you like it if I had a guy friend? He’s like, as long as it’s just a friend it’s fine. She picks OP off Facebook and gives him attention to try to make husband jealous. Husband doesn’t give a shit.

1 Like

You’re gonna give a shit, when he gets your wife pregnant, and you have to pretend it’s yours

At 51?

“Knocked up married 52 year old, I’m the Sperminator!, AMA”

1 Like

This
Also she might be looking for a steady cock to ride under the guise of friends. Hubby may or may not know it, and be okay with it or truly doesn’t give a shit
Lots of women like that here in the Philippines bel6it or not. They’ll say things like that to keep face but in reality they want sex and attention

2 Likes

Is she really hot for a 51 year old? If not, block her ass. You don’t need to be grabbing coffee with some grandma, let alone fucking her.

1 Like

Hahaha, this can’t end well.