Married woman contacted me on

It wants schlong, but playing the innocent role. Hi for lunch, worst case scenario you’ll be ploughing a week later.

1 Like

Simple ask her “do you want my sting”

I offer an alternative. She wants to keep doing the pseudo relationship. Then one day, you make a move to be more physical, she’ll recoil in horror, and say she only sees you as a friend.

She’s a cock-tease. Either stop seeing her or friendly rape her (just kidding rape-rape is bad).

Read the first post and double checked to see if this was a cheddar man thread

Lol

OP why did you decide to be her friend? It is quite strange for some married woman to message a guy saying hey Im looking for a friend. I’d not have replied. Super weird and you don’t seem to be trying to fuck, so, why?

2 Likes

1 Like

As long as he can suck OPs cock…

1 Like

I call bs on this story. Why would you be worried about someone seeing the pic? You haven’t done anything. Unless I see a pic, I won’t believe this story.

1 Like

This guy is playing hardball.

Op is a faggot and might as well be a teenager.

I’m guessing this scenario: The husband has a friend who is a girl. The wife isn’t thrilled about it. He explains that she is just a friend. She says how would you like it if I had a guy friend? He’s like, as long as it’s just a friend it’s fine. She picks OP off Facebook and gives him attention to try to make husband jealous. Husband doesn’t give a shit.

3 Likes

You’re gonna give a shit, when he gets your wife pregnant, and you have to pretend it’s yours

At 51?

“Knocked up married 52 year old, I’m the Sperminator!, AMA”

3 Likes

This
Also she might be looking for a steady cock to ride under the guise of friends. Hubby may or may not know it, and be okay with it or truly doesn’t give a shit
Lots of women like that here in the Philippines bel6it or not. They’ll say things like that to keep face but in reality they want sex and attention

2 Likes

Is she really hot for a 51 year old? If not, block her ass. You don’t need to be grabbing coffee with some grandma, let alone fucking her.

3 Likes

Hahaha, this can’t end well.

Well, you guys were right but it’s definitely still weird. She says she wants a platonic relationship and then goes on to tell me we have a lot of “physical chemistry” between us. Then she tells me she wants hug me as much as possible as long as I’m ok with it and it doesn’t turn into anything other than friendship.
The other night sent me a text message asking if she could call and talk to me. It was late at night but I agreed to it. She calls and we talk a bit and I say, “I don’t want to keep you and your husband up.” Then she says I won’t because they don’t sleep in the same room. Then she goes on to say she used to operate a phone sex number and her husband knew about it. She said she is “hyper sexual” and wanted to get more “excitement” than she was getting.
So, I’m pretty sure she’s DTF but hasn’t come right out and said it.

7 Likes

Why are you doing this again? You said you don’t want to fuck. What are you doing

1 Like