Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket?

Kind of win-win but I always liked MV.

You?

You're on the OG. We like Myrtle Beach here

I once knew a man from Nantucket

MV is more diverse and more to do.

Nantucket

Mv

dcase - MV is more diverse and more to do.

Nantuckets just full of drunk housewives definitely skippable

Never been to tucket. Mv about 4 times. I dunno.

Honestly, give 0 shits about anywhere on the cape, or the 2 islands to the south of it.

I work in MV roughly once a month, on the weekend. I really like being out there in the offseason. The Menemsha Fish Market makes the best Lobstah Roll on Earth, and the Copper Wok in VH has a really good cucumber jalapeno beer on draft.

anyways, it depends. Nantucket is more isolated. there is one town, and less to do. folks like Coach Belichick love it for a reason. MV has a ton to do. 3 big towns, a lot of fantastic woods and landscape, whilst Nantucket is mainly windswept.

EluThingol -

I work in MV roughly once a month, on the weekend. I really like being out there in the offseason. The Menemsha Fish Market makes the best Lobstah Roll on Earth, and the Copper Wok in VH has a really good cucumber jalapeno beer on draft.

anyways, it depends. Nantucket is more isolated. there is one town, and less to do. folks like Coach Belichick love it for a reason. MV has a ton to do. 3 big towns, a lot of fantastic woods and landscape, whilst Nantucket is mainly windswept.

What do you do out there?

Never been to Nantucket but Ive been to MV offseason in the winter. Beautiful!! I went in Feb a long time ago and even though its offseason I went with a lady friend for rest and relaxation. We ate and fucked the entire time.

Things close REAL early on the island offseason. Get a nice bed and breakfast and just enjoy how beautiful the island is.

That was my first time taking a ferry also (the type that transports your cards) I thought that was pretty cool.

Great trip.

If you go to Nantucket fly sand piper air,  tell them I sent you.  

WTF are you going to do in Nantucket? MV has much more to do and see? Just have to deal with the crowds and pompous douchebaggery.

Nantucket... there is a cute little thang working the food counter at the airport  that I had a crush for years.

Been to MV a few times. It's a much shorter trip.. Surfside beach is cool. Certainly doesn't look or feel like a beach in Massachusetts.. there's a nude beach too.

Been to Nantucket once. I was a kid, maybe 14? My friends parents used to send him to caddy camp there every summer, just to get rid of him. My only black friend (very few in my home town). So I went over to visit for a weekend. It was a weekend of some annual beach party. I think it's called the madacasham jam. We got drunk with much older people all weekend. Kegs buried in the sand everywhere. I barely remember it but I do remember the long hung over ferry ride home. My dad picked me up and was like, looks like you had a hell of a weekend.

I grew up right across the Sound on the Cape. The Vineyard is nothing special, imo. It's Cape Cod that you have to take a boat to get to. Nantucket, though, is pretty cool. I'm a Nantucket fan.