Martial Arts Actors who train MMA?

"Not an actor but a musician, Tommy Lee practices BJJ"

He got into a fight and showed on "Celebrities Uncensored", and he didn't show much technique.

The kid from Jerry McGuire

Lucy Liu trains Kali and BJJ i believe

Gollum

Some PRIDE fighters.

James Cagney is probably the most famous actor who was a martial artist - you could see his skill at judo in his fight scenes.

I wonder how guy ritchie would hook up with a gracie like royce or how vin diesel hooks up with ricco .??

Richard Norton from City Hunter and a shitload of other martial arts movies crosstrains and attends lots of tournaments.

Mario Van Peoples and his son train Bjj

Mr. Ahton Kuchter (however you spell it) was a home grown Iowa Wrestler.

Wolverine. Dan Inosanto is a living martial art computer to refer to him as an actor is an insult.

"Wolverine. Dan Inosanto is a living martial art computer to refer to him as an actor is an insult."

lol... i'm not trying to take anything away from Inosanto's contribution to the martial arts... he's a great enough guy (used to see him every morning at the academy)... but i just figured that the fact that he's been in some movies might qualify him also as being an "ACTOR"... lol...

hope your post was meant to be sarcastic 'cuz i'd hate to think that you actually managed to get upset about him being on the list... lol

mentioned before, but screech from saved by the bell.

i saw an interview with him about two years ago...apparently he's been doing martial arts for close to 20 years and he mentioned about 10 different styles he had trained in...

mario lopez aka slater trains in boxing, i have seen him on this show celebrity fitness and he is hella quick with his hands.

AC Slater also took 3rd in the state of California in wrestling when he was in high school. Rikki Rocket is also a blackbelt in Judo. I would like to see Lucy Liu v. Tia Carrere (I got winner...or loser...or, even better, both.

Frankie fuckin' Muniz!!

Riki Rocket from Poison does BJJ.

"Mr. Ahton Kuchter (however you spell it) was a home grown Iowa Wrestler"

Pretty sure he's from Chicago

oh... and i almost forgot...
the "american ninja" mike dudikoff trains bjj with rigan... :)

Ashton Kutcher is from Iowa

Uma Thurman sunk in a rear naked on Vivica Fox in Kill Bill, but Vivica has studied Po Ker Ryu, so she knew how to escape it.

Sean Patrick Flanery is a blue belt in BJJ.

Oneil should be a BROWN by now..lol