Martinez robbed

Going beserk the last 10 sec should not win u a round especially wen most shots don't even land Phone Post

Indeed.

Before the flurry Goldie mentioned Martienez had landed 60+ punches, Riddle.... 10. TEN. Then he goes apeshit and landed a couple but mostly missed and takes the round? 

matt lost imo
and only cuz short notice 155er gassed

WORD. 29-28 Martinez robbery

He also looked 3 weightclasses smaller Phone Post

agree

Hardly a robber. You might not agree with the decision but it was hardly a robbery...

Brigham -  Hardly a robber. You might not agree with the decision but it was hardly a robbery...

Ther was no basis to score round 2 for riddle Martinez was tooling him. That's a robbery. Phone Post

I had Martinez 29-28..Riddle persuaded the judges at the end of round 2,i wonder why more fighters dont do that.

Yep Phone Post

robbed. Riddle was ridiculed in the cage by a much smaller fighter

IMO Riddle lost

Robbed, jobbed, whatever verb you want to use, Martinez deserved to win a fight he technically lost. He landed with both more significance and frequency in round 2. But a guy goes nuts at the end of a round, and that's all the judges remember. Martinez should get his win bonus and maybe a FOTN as well.

Agree with OP

Reed Rothchild - 
THE CACTUS KID - I had Martinez 29-28..Riddle persuaded the judges at the end of round 2,i wonder why more fighters dont do that.
He land like 2 strikes in that onslaught Phone Post

Yea i know,it just goes to show that if you turn it up at the end of the round,it a lot of times persuades the judges.

Going crazy and jumping around and landing fuck all but a few body kicks does not win a fight, martinez was full on robbed.

Yep, Martinez won the first two rounds. Phone Post

No, even if you give Martinez rd 2, which if you did you are a moron, Riddle DOMINATED the 3rd 10-8 for sure, so at worst it was 28-28.