Marvel Civil War (2016)

I've been prepping. I bought a Marvel Unlimited account and have been reading Planet and World War Hulk. I have this queued up next.

Yomarashi -
John Lee Pettimore -
Jake95 - For anyone who read the comic know this will be VERY far from the comic.
That's upsetting. I kinda figured as much but still sucks to hear. Phone Post 3.0
Why do you think it'll be different? Phone Post 3.0
One big thing is it looks like they aren't going to kill Cap since he says he is willing to play him as long as they want him. I could be wrong but they will probably keep him in movies as long as they can rather than kill him. Phone Post 3.0

Cool thread

Actually Evans has hinted that he will be done with the character once his contract is up. They would need to re-sign him for Infinity Wars. 6 film Contract is up after
Avengers 3.

In the comic it was like 50 on 50 in terms of team sizes. But of course that'll be hard to do in the movies. And in the MCU it would make sense IF they did kill him because then they could do either the Winter Soldier Cap or Sam Wilson cap story. There's a lot of possibilities Phone Post 3.0

invalid - I've been prepping. I bought a Marvel Unlimited account and have been reading Planet and World War Hulk. I have this queued up next.
How do u get this!? Phone Post 3.0

CrankWild - Actually Evans has hinted that he will be done with the character once his contract is up. They would need to re-sign him for Infinity Wars. 6 film Contract is up after
Avengers 3.

In the comic it was like 50 on 50 in terms of team sizes. But of course that'll be hard to do in the movies. And in the MCU it would make sense IF they did kill him because then they could do either the Winter Soldier Cap or Sam Wilson cap story. There's a lot of possibilities Phone Post 3.0
http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/05/chris-evans-captain-america-marvel-movies

He just said they have him as long as they want him. Phone Post 3.0

cbone25 - 
invalid - I've been prepping. I bought a Marvel Unlimited account and have been reading Planet and World War Hulk. I have this queued up next.
How do u get this!? Phone Post 3.0

jut download the Marvel Unlimited app. It's $9.99 a month for all you can read. The new releases as just delayed 6 months behind the print schedule so it's pretty awesome.

Ohhh shit. Guess he changed his mind. Early last year has said he was thinking of hanging up the shield. He'll still need a new contract. Will be interesting to see what these guys get if they re-sign got more movies Phone Post 3.0

Hella looking forward to this movie. Also can't wait till guardians of galaxy meet the avengers Phone Post 3.0

awesome, thanx great thread!!

LFTM -
Chimp vision - Frat: marvel movies suck Phone Post 3.0
Oh look, a twat. Phone Post 3.0
And there you have it! Phone Post 3.0

CrankWild - Ohhh shit. Guess he changed his mind. Early last year has said he was thinking of hanging up the shield. He'll still need a new contract. Will be interesting to see what these guys get if they re-sign got more movies Phone Post 3.0
I believe he said he was done with acting for a bit but, if he did anything it would be for marvel because they have been so good to him. Phone Post 3.0

Yomarashi - 
John Lee Pettimore -
Jake95 - For anyone who read the comic know this will be VERY far from the comic.
That's upsetting. I kinda figured as much but still sucks to hear. Phone Post 3.0
Why do you think it'll be different? Phone Post 3.0

7 things they can't do in the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjZHpCeN4AM

So people die for this? Seems ridiculous idk why stark would be so motivated to kill his teammate cap over this? Phone Post 3.0

Awesome Phone Post 3.0

For Ron Phone Post 3.0

Danawhiteshair - So people die for this? Seems ridiculous idk why stark would be so motivated to kill his teammate cap over this? Phone Post 3.0
Red Skull kills him not Stark. Phone Post 3.0

Where's Hulk? Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

Cheeseman - For Ron Phone Post 3.0
Ron as in me?

Quien es? Phone Post 3.0