Marvel comics and ethnic characters in Europe

There are no black characters from Europe or Great Britain, that I can find anyway. That's pretty bad don't you think?

I mean i'm doing this "What if" Marvel fan book and the bad guys are Nazi's and on the other side we have a bunch of good guys with no racial diversity. I'm going to have to make a character or two up at this rate.

If you know of any let me know, I haven't got up to team selection yet.

Just throw Lennox Lewis on the team.

Romanni

Just have some of the white characters black-up like minstrel show performers.

LOL @ IBI 

are you sure there isn't an Excalibur member called Black Pudding?

Howitzer,from africa but was on that english team and resided in england

The new Cap. Britain series has a arab superhero, right? She's kind of annoying though.

"Just have some of the white characters black-up like minstrel show performers"

I'm getting that desperate lol.

"are you sure there isn't an Excalibur member called Black Pudding?"

LOL! No but that's an awesome name. I was playing with the idea of Black Frenchman called Neville Surrender who has a chip on his shoulder and never gives up. It's a work in progress.

"Howitzer,from africa but was on that english team and resided in england "

That's true but he's not classed as British,Irish or European and considering the vastness of these countries it's seems insane they havent created any.

"The new Cap. Britain series has a arab superhero, right? She's kind of annoying though."

She is incredibly annoying and actually has a team of arab origin people keeping an eye on her character so as not to offend anyone.

Now her power seems interesting and I like her enthusiasm but giving her Excaliber is a piss take. A sword given to someone sworn not to kill is a complete hypocrisy. 

RedDragonUK - 

"Howitzer,from africa but was on that english team and resided in england "

That's true but he's not classed as British,Irish or European and considering the vastness of these countries it's seems insane they havent created any.

dude,dont trip,im Filipino and i dont think there's any comic book characters that are Filipino.(ok,maybe some of the original Wetworks).they have asian characters but most are martial artist type of characters(shocking).

We'll I posted it on Bendis board on his thread so maybe it'll enlighten him and the powers that be.

If Muaythaidaddy were here, he'd give you a list of 100 characters, dating back from the early thirties, all typed with comprehensive histories, appearances and writer/artist team. 

Lol damn. Where is he when I need him?

... in disguise

(and LOL @ "Neville Surrender" and ESP. for a Frenchman)

RedDragonUK - Lol damn. Where is he when I need him?

To summon Muaythaidaddy:

1. Make a thread devoted to Composite Superman

2. Make a thread devoted to MODOK

3. Send beer, hookers and smokes to OMA (don't let OMA's wife know, though)

then ---- rumor has it ---- a personal message will appear in your mma.tv mail.  Follow the instructions exactly.

be warned... if you summon Muaythaidaddy, you need to trick him in to saying yddadiahtyaum to get rid of him.

LMFAO by Odin's beard i'll do it!

So Bendis crew came up with the following: Blade (British),British Punisher,Outlaw and some bird from Alpha flight before she got depowered on M day.

OMA texted me a few minutes ago and says he has yet to recieve the smokes, but thanks you for the beer and hookers.  You will be allowed to park your car in the drive thru at the Dairy Queen without fear of pugilistic retribution as long as you feed the championship belt at least one Pabst Blue Ribbon (can only!) each day at sundown. 

A thought.... should Muaythaidaddy return, if only to lay a single-handed trivia beating on Kneeblock that would take him back to the yesteryears of Doom's cat-and-mpuse-like domination over the boy pretender, Kristoff?

Did anyone but me understand any of that?

Depends where it's set and what time period.