Marvel Phase 3 movies

Marvel announced their Phase 3 lineup today. Captain America 3: Serpent Society, Doctor Strange, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, Thor 3: Ragnarok, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Inhumans, Avengers: Infinity War Part 1, and Avengers: Infinity War Part 2 Phone Post 3.0

And they showed a clip of Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity stones in it Phone Post 3.0

Captain America 3 has now been changed to Captain America 3: Civil War Phone Post 3.0

Here's concept art of Black Panther's suit. I hope the link works. Chadwick Boseman is Black Panther.

http://m.imgur.com/DO51j8O Phone Post 3.0

Tfs229 - Captain America 3 has now been changed to Captain America 3: Civil War Phone Post 3.0
Your first post and what I'm reading elsewhere is Captain America 3: Serpent Society. Phone Post 3.0

mynameis68 -
Tfs229 - Captain America 3 has now been changed to Captain America 3: Civil War Phone Post 3.0
Your first post and what I'm reading elsewhere is Captain America 3: Serpent Society. Phone Post 3.0
Apparently Evans and RDJ came on stage and announced that its Civil War Phone Post 3.0

VU for keeping it all updated. Phone Post 3.0

For Tfs229

Thank you paw Phone Post 3.0

WHO IS GOING TO PLAY BLACK PANTHER?    

MY VOTE GOES TO SNIPES..............DUDE WAS AWESOME AS BLADE AND WOULD MAKE A GREAT PANTHER.

Snipes is like 70 years old man.

DOESN'T LOOK THAT OLD...........WITH MAKE UP AND SHIT.........DUDE CAN STILL KICK ASS. 

He might be ok as Black Panther's dad or something.

How are they going to do the civil war without spiderman, FF or xmen? Phone Post 3.0

I HATE WHEN THEY CAST SOMEONE THAT HAS NO MARTIAL ARTS EXPERIENCE IN A ROLE OF SOMEONE THATS BEEN TRAINING THEIR WHOLE LIFE..............THATS WHEN YOU BRING IN THE SHAKEY CAM AND ALL THAT OTHER SHIT TO MAKE UP FOR THEIR LACK OF TECHNIQUE.......MAKING FOR SHITTY FIGHT SCENES........TAKE THE BATMAN FILMS AS EXAMPLE........FIGHT SCENES WERE A GOD DAMNED JOKE.   HELL TIM BURTONS BATMAN FIGHTS WERE BETTER LOL.  

I JUST REWATCHED DAREDEVIL...........AND DEAR GOD I HOPE AFFLECK HAS LEARNED TO DO A LITTLE BETTER CINEMA FIGHTING...............CAUSE SOME OF THOSE FIGHT SCENES WERE CRINGE INDUCING...........

VTFU!

my only real criticism of Arrow the tv series is their fight scenes for the same reasons you listed

This sounds AWESOME!

Where does Doc Strange fit in?

...and I mean that in terms of the greater picture of the Marvel Universe.

On that note, Inhumans also doesn't seem to fit.

I'm eager to see how that all goes.

http://m.imgur.com/AqAzaoR Phone Post 3.0