Marvel Phase 3 movies

fOR Tfs229

interesting to see where Hulk fits in with all of this. He doesn't have a place in Civil War in the comics does he? No solo film it looks like.

So it seems they are going to do Civil war only in Cap 3?  I guess it is going to be changed as just a problem between Tony and Cap then instead of a huge Registration act thing.

Also, is Ant Man not part of Phase 3 or is it not mentioned because it was previously announced?

AndyDANGER -

Also, is Ant Man not part of Phase 3 or is it not mentioned because it was previously announced?

I think he's the last movie of phase 2, I'm not sure tho. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I think Antman is phase 2

What movies are you most looking forward to, dc or marvel? Phone Post 3.0

Marvel simply because the universe is so put together, and they have a track record of putting out good, solid movies.

DC has put out lack luster movies and nothing about how they are going about what they are doing gives me much hope for their movies

AndyDANGER -

Marvel simply because the universe is so put together, and they have a track record of putting out good, solid movies.

DC has put out lack luster movies and nothing about how they are going about what they are doing gives me much hope for their movies

I agree but, if they can nail a justice league movie I think it could shut everything else down. Phone Post 3.0

I have a huge geek boner it's ridiculous ragnarok? Civil war inhumans fuck me this is great Phone Post 3.0

cawk8===D~ - 
AndyDANGER -

I agree but, if they can nail a justice league movie I think it could shut everything else down. Phone Post 3.0

Nothing DC has done recently leads me to believe they are capable of making a JL movie anywhere near the zip code of "good".  Ymmv, of course...and to be clear I'm speaking about "good" in the artistic sense, not in the financial sense (Transformers made bank, but not even Michael Bay's mother thought the movie was "good"). 

http://twitter.com/devincf/status/527166198916448256/photo/1

http://twitter.com/SuperheroReport/status/527167001832062976/photo/1

Pics confirming cap as civil war, and the black panther, iron man and cap together on stage. Phone Post 3.0

For those saying marvel can't do civil war without spidey and the ff (x men barely featured in civil war) we have daredevil iron fist luke cage and Jessica jones all coming next year as well as antman not to mention falcon Bucky and war machine any heroes that may be introduced between now and then like black panther Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_omzzy - For those saying marvel can't do civil war without spidey and the ff (x men barely featured in civil war) we have daredevil iron fist luke cage and Jessica jones all coming next year as well as antman not to mention falcon Bucky and war machine any heroes that may be introduced between now and then like black panther Phone Post 3.0
I said how can they do it without them. Spiderman and FF are in the civil wars throughout and just asked how they would do it without them.
No one said can't. Phone Post 3.0

cawk8===D~ -
UGCTT_omzzy - For those saying marvel can't do civil war without spidey and the ff (x men barely featured in civil war) we have daredevil iron fist luke cage and Jessica jones all coming next year as well as antman not to mention falcon Bucky and war machine any heroes that may be introduced between now and then like black panther Phone Post 3.0
I said how can they do it without them. Spiderman and FF are in the civil wars throughout and just asked how they would do it without them.
Spider-Man is a pretty important part of civil war. Same with reed, he creates ragnarok and all Phone Post 3.0

Shut up and take my money Phone Post 3.0

Inhumans on my birthday i'll take some Black Bolt and Gorgon with my cake please Phone Post 3.0

Alumatine - 
cawk8===D~ -
Spider-Man is a pretty important part of civil war. Same with reed, he creates ragnarok and all Phone Post 3.0

Since they are saying Civil war in the MCU wont be about unmasking supers but about who should they get their orders from, I say spidey is no longer of importance and the focus turns directly to the faction leaders Tony and Rogers.

Nice. Someone mind giving me a quick list of the phase 2 movies? Would appreciate it. Phone Post 3.0