Marvel's Axis becomes .....

From http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/07/08/marvel-comics-cancels-axis-replaces-it-with-avengers-x-men-axis/

When it was first teased at C2E2, it was noted that the upcoming Marvel event “Axis” was composed of the A from Avengers and the X from X-Men. It wasn’t that subtle.

But maybe it was too subtle for some.

Retailer orders for Axis #1 for September have been cancelled by Marvel, the comic will now be renamed as Avengers & X-Men Axis #1 and resolicited in August’s catalogue, for October shipping.

The title was on the original promo images. But now it’s on the actual order form for readers and retailers who can be left in no doubt that this comic will have both Avengers and X-Men in it, and so please can people order these titles like they did Avengers Vs. X-Men and not, say, Inhumanity.

And you know what? It will probably work.

Just no one call it Villain’s Month okay? It’s Villain’s Months….

Oh dear god it's Red Skull Onslaught, kill me, kill me now!

johnnypayne - Oh dear god it's Red Skull Onslaught, kill me, kill me now!
This. Phone Post 3.0

johnnypayne - Oh dear god it's Red Skull Onslaught, kill me, kill me now!

sigh

I know.  Just a year ago(two years....I don't remember)...the Avengers easily rendered all X-Men psi powers null and void with a bunch of hand waiving bs.  Now, the Red Skull is unstoppable!

That guy in the armor suit is Red Skull?

Who is the tall guy in back? And is that just a generic skrull on the far left?

BigWilliam - That guy in the armor suit is Red Skull?

Sabertooth = tall guy.

Either a generic skrull or a Super Skrull

I don't see how Red Skull, Doom, Loki and Carnage will last on any team for very long. No room is big enough to have that many egos and that much insanity all in one place for long.

paw - 
BigWilliam - That guy in the armor suit is Red Skull?

Sabertooth = tall guy.

Either a generic skrull or a Super Skrull

Kl'rt has pretty much only been a hero or anti hero over the last, nearly ten years...

i don't care what anyone says i'm super excited for this, i LOVE remender

BigWilliam - I don't see how Red Skull, Doom, Loki and Carnage will last on any team for very long. No room is big enough to have that many egos and that much insanity all in one place for long.

That too.

I don't think that's a Skrull, I think it's a goblin.

johnnypayne - I don't think that's a Skrull, I think it's a goblin.

I think you're right...

johnnypayne - I don't think that's a Skrull, I think it's a goblin.

Winner winner, chicken dinner! 

Serious question: Why isn't Doom in the center where he belongs?

Loki and Doom following this prick around ?? Nukka puhleaze... Phone Post 3.0

uratoker2 - Loki and Doom following this prick around ?? Nukka puhleaze... Phone Post 3.0

I don't see either one of them, especially doom, being bossed around by red skull.

Unless it's some kind of super gay mind control situation. After the abortion that was AvX I have some reservations.

jdsga - 
uratoker2 - Loki and Doom following this prick around ?? Nukka puhleaze... Phone Post 3.0

I don't see either one of them, especially doom, being bossed around by red skull.

Unless it's some kind of super gay mind control situation. After the abortion that was AvX I have some reservations.

Kind of like that story line that Doom took over the planet by trapping the Purple Man in a giant crystal and controlled everyone's mind? Which was actually not that bad.

NCar - 
jdsga - 

Kind of like that story line that Doom took over the planet by trapping the Purple Man in a giant crystal and controlled everyone's mind? Which was actually not that bad.

I wouldn't know. I've never read it. Honestly I've never liked red skull, so it's mostly my bias against him that forming my opinion. Especially lately with the whole taking Xaviers brain and somehow grafting it to his. That's just nonsense.

I thought RedSlaught was really stupid in Uncanny Xmen and I still think it's a terrible idea.

Doom and loki linking up with OnSkull seems dumb too.

5$ says Magneto is the one who takes Redslaught down. Phone Post 3.0