Marvin Vettori gets in brawl at boxing event in Milan

Bitch move, imo.

3 Likes

Let me guess nobody got finished and it ended up in the hands of a judge…

13 Likes

Was about to write finally active UFC fighter has win against boxer but then saw video… hammer fists from behind… Taken out of Masvidal’s book.

4 Likes

First rapper fight outside a rapid pack.

1 Like

Yeah I’m sure he will regret it later but a bitch move for sure, completely unnecessary shots to a clearly inferior combatant who was already getting fucked up by somebody else

1 Like

the dude was basicly stumbling backwards and off balance, it doesnt look like the hammer fists did much besides knock the dude further off balance as he tripped on a chair.

10 Likes

This isn’t nearly as bad given that Mas actually took the time to plan his bitch move and at no point in thinking it out did he say “wow this is really wrong and stupid, I shouldn’t do it”. The work of a true coward

What Marvin did was wrong and he shouldn’t have done it but the guy was his friend and he was likely operating off instinct at that point. Not defending what he did but it’s definitely not the same thing, I’m sure some of us have done something like this out of instinct because a close friend was involved.

7 Likes

Yeah pretty much.

2 Likes

Vettori friends with this dude apparently

2 Likes

This is the dude who got dropped

4 Likes

inglorious basterds grat-zee GIF

1 Like

Gente di Milano sono per lo piĂą faggots.

3 Likes

Lol pimp slaps

Marvin doing his best Masvidal impersonation.

1 Like

Marvin has to be smarter. He could get shot or stabbed

2 Likes

Who the fuck is that

hip hop is so played out and gay

2 Likes

godfather GIF

1 Like

Marvin, always training.

3 Likes