"Mask" not racing according to other driver

Thanks Adam,,,,

dood changed the sport. every mma fighter owes him a little something. rip

something doesn't add up.

i'm drunk, the guy ^^^^ makes more sense.

Shitty drivers too, of course. Before people rag on me, I mean that for those high-end sports cars, you need to take a shitload of driving lessons. The average person simply can't handle those cars period.

Why would you keep liquor receipts?? Was he writing that shit off on his taxes or something?

So a person is dead because this piece of shit wanted to impress a chick by speeding too close to someone else's car so that she could get a good look?

What a waste of sperm.

DROC

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://archive.coasttocoastam.com/timages/page/Wreck030309a.jpg&imgrefurl=http://archive.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2973.html%3Ftheme%3Dlight&usg=__Pd406vDgA8WeK9WuiACUky3iub8=&h=567&w=756&sz=127&hl=en&start=47&um=1&tbnid=kak2zBNqJJmRlM:&tbnh=107&tbnw=142&prev=/images%3Fq%3D65%2Bmph%2Bwreck%2Bphotos%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3Dl1B%26sa%3DN%26start%3D36%26um%3D1

This is a crash at 65 mph in a SUV that hit a tree. So imagine what a crash at even half that would do to a car made 80-90% out of plastic & fiberglass .For what happened he did not have to be going over 100 MPH! I have seen what happens to a Pontiac Fiero when one hit a telephone doing 55 it was cut in half.
If you google crash photos and look at the speeds the people were going you will be surprised due to the fact most of you just do not understand the force of impact when a moving 1500-3000 pounds hits an object (a wall, concrete pole ,Tree , etc )that will not give !

how fast was mask driving? It must have been a bit over the speed limit to destroy the car the way it looked.

Sounds like he was BSing to get off easier. "I wasnt racing, I was trying to get a look at his car"... difficult to believe. Either way RIP

DP

Monsters Ball - Both guys were probably speeding in order to destroy the car that badly. According to the comments you posted the guy had to speed to get closer to Charles car.

"As he sped closer, he lost control of his car and spun 360 degrees", Hughes said. "He stated he was driving too fast,'' Hughes said.

Do you just make this shit up as you go? There was nothing to indicate Mask was speeding.

If a car is ahead of you on a road and you want to SPEED up to see it, you need to go faster. That doesn't imply the other persons speed at all. I can be going 40mph and be a 1/4 mile ahead of another person. If he wants to see my car, he can't continue to travel at 40 mph to see it, he would have to go faster. How you came to the conclusion of Mask was speeding I don't know. Car Wrecks at 25 mph look like they were much faster then they are. You aren't an expert in car wrecks so your claim "it looks like" is unfounded.

Your better then that man...

Ya Mon - 
PR - Shitty drivers too, of course. Before people rag on me, I mean that for those high-end sports cars, you need to take a shitload of driving lessons. The average person simply can't handle those cars period.

Actually its really hard to loose control of a Porsche. I had a 05 911 twin turbo S and could do things with that car. I had my chick drive it and she had it under control without issues. Its much more stable and safe than a normal car.

I also drove a Ferrari 360 for a while and that car is very tame and easy to drive and controllable. The guy in the Porsche was completely drunk to loose control of it hit some slick road. RIP Mask.

The awd 911s (like your turbo) are more stable and less prone to snap oversteer, but if you've driven a rwd one hard you'll know what I'm talking about. Also, was your
chick driving the 911 to it's potential and to the point of it losing tire adhesion? I think not. There's a big difference between a Sunday drive and pushing the limits of a rear or mid engined car.

Sad.

-"DJ CRUSH"

its in this dude's best interest to say he wasnt racing. hes trying to avoid the manslaughter charge

RIP Mask...

ttt

iirc the original police report said mask was going over 100 when he crashed. thats where i got my conclusion that he was speeding

edited 'cause I was being dickish.

ttt