Masks now required in NC

I've been saying NC women should wear masks for decades! 

I live in NC and have read the entire mandate. I have some observations.

1. Police aren't allowed to enforce it. It's up to the establishment.

2. The establishment will be fined for not "enforcing" the mandate, which as far as I can tell simply requires them to put up signs and not actively disobey the mandate (telling people they dont have to wear masks).

So, it's basically a rule that cant and wont be enforced.

No matter what side you are on in the mask issue, you should be upset.

Vindell -

I live in NC and this is straight BULLSHIT!

Movie theaters, bowling, skating, ect, ect still closed

Every single fast food place but one around me is only drive thru.

Resturants no matter the size is only allowed 50% filled.

No buisness at all can have a waiting area. If you want to wait it is outside.

Almost all resturants have a wait now since so few are allowed in to eat.

I went to the dentist like 2 weeks ago and this is how it was. When I pulled up I had to wait in the car and call them. They would come out to my car and bring me in. Even though I am going to the dentist and no waiting room I still had to wear a face mask. When I got in they took my temperature and made me use sanitizer. Mind you I was only walking 20 feet at most from front door to where I would get the oral care. So all this and they are about to be all up in my mouth anyways. I also had to sign 3 different forms saying I do not have covid or have been around anyone with it.

falls to ground in middle of supermarket aisle, banging fists and feet on ground

”WHAAAAA!  I can’t do everything I want during a World Wide Pandemic!!!!  WHAAAAA!!”

You have my deepest sympathies.  Here’s a sucker.

1 Like

Vindell -
Vegito Blue -

Been wearing them in Michigan for a good 2 months now. It’s become pretty ritual or routine now. Those blue/white paper ones are the easiest to wear and breathe in 

Look at what you said and it is just like I posted before

The masses are being trained(forced) to accept living a different way. "It’s become pretty ritual or routine now."

What does the government have to gain by telling citizens they have to wear masks or gloves during a virus pandemic lol 

Im no leftist. Or sheep. But c’mon. Wearing a mask is so easy and if science is right it’s 97% efficient 

1 Like

Caleb -
Vindell -

I live in NC and this is straight BULLSHIT!

Movie theaters, bowling, skating, ect, ect still closed

Every single fast food place but one around me is only drive thru.

Resturants no matter the size is only allowed 50% filled.

No buisness at all can have a waiting area. If you want to wait it is outside.

Almost all resturants have a wait now since so few are allowed in to eat.

I went to the dentist like 2 weeks ago and this is how it was. When I pulled up I had to wait in the car and call them. They would come out to my car and bring me in. Even though I am going to the dentist and no waiting room I still had to wear a face mask. When I got in they took my temperature and made me use sanitizer. Mind you I was only walking 20 feet at most from front door to where I would get the oral care. So all this and they are about to be all up in my mouth anyways. I also had to sign 3 different forms saying I do not have covid or have been around anyone with it.

I have no issue with any of that and I am a conservative. Numbers are starting to really spike. Here in Texas we had 6k new cases and hospital are at 97%. Once they go to 100% things start getting ugly real fast. Wear a mask, and just accept it. They do work. Most of the asian countries are pretty much over this because of mandatory masking. Aren’t you tired of this dragging on yet? If we all wear masks we will return back to normal quicker. 

Why is this so difficult for people?

idsmashit -

Get ready to follow your masters orders. Making it up as they go along.The British goverment has managed to kill nearly as many people who died in the war and are claiming a great success....

you’re such a brave young man standing up for what’s right 

I mean worst case scenario you waste 2 seconds of your life putting on a mask for no reason, best case you help limit the spread of a global pandemic 

Once again, you’re just so brave.