MASS DESTRUCTION 18 - CHECK IT OUT

TTT

Kipp, thanks for gettin rich an opponent..hope glen can get a chance to fight as well

ttt

kipp still looking to fight,you have a few heavys looking...set it up...Dirty Harry

ttt

I'll fight... If you need a heavyweight

jwhite what is your style and what are you weighing

Harry, Jay is a Renzo purple belt (Jay if you are now a brown I apologize for the incorrectness) and I think is 250+ now....Joe

Joe,

How about Glen and Jay gettin on the card as a possible headliner

thanks

Jay is a lot heavier than Glen, I thought he was closer to 280-ish

You all will see a diffrent meaner Ted Govola. Perdiction ref. Stopage or TKO 1rst round.

i think glen and jay white would be a good match. jay has some serious skills as does glen and i think it would be two really big guys w/ skill.

I just agrees to fight jay white on the combat zone card in april.looking forward to it and i wish jay good luck in his training...see you at the fight...Dirty Harry Moskowitz

Thanks Harry... Right now guys I'm 265lb.. I was in the 290's but I have come down and I feel much better..

Joe- No brown belt yet. I took a break for a little while..

I'll fight Glen no problem if people want to see it.

Randy-you up for a bet on teddy vs. mandela?
Rick
MASSMMA.com

"Randy-you up for a bet on teddy vs. mandela? Rick MASSMMA.com"

lol - you obviously do not know randy that well;)

to be honest, randy scares the hell out of me. Even after talking to him a bit in AC a couple weeks ago. Randy is fucking cool....I just happen to disagree with him on this one. We're both a little partial to our guys, so I figure, what the fuck....lets bet a couple drinks on it. You in, Randy?

Rick

MASSMMA.com

All front row seats sold. Please get stage tickets now - Only 5 floor seats left.

"I'll fight... If you need a heavyweight" jwhite

jay, let's be honest, you're not a heavyweight, you're a mutant! i've heard of people fighting out of their weight class, but out of their species? you are one of the freakiest physical specimens in MMA, a shorter version of bobb sapp, with skills.

ttt

MC