Mass Destruction Results?

"Andreas Jeudi won via split decision in a Muay Thai match (nothing split about it, he put on a knee clinic) "

there was a mix up and Andreas won on all 3 judges cards

he looked great that night

great job andreas, SITYODTONG 2 for 2

i would like to know what happened to, and i was in marcellos corner lol, al i knew was people were jumping in the ring, so i did to lol

I think Dale Hartt was great looking guy

lol@dale.

great job in there. looking forward to see you again in the octagon ring.

I gotta give it up for Andreas, he was fuckin ON that night

Those knees were vicious.
Nice job Andreas.

Ernie, Ted vs. Mandela was scrapped a long time ago. Posters have been out for some time. Kipp tried to find an opponent for Ted several times but no luck. He is scheduled to fight in Feb. 05.

With regards to the Percy/Marcelo fight, all I know is Kipp announced we needed security behind the blue corner as soon as the fight started. The fans were all nutty over this match. I went there and asked the nutty Percy fans (including his brother) to sit down. One of the guys pushed me, and the Avalon security were there in between me and one of Percy's fans in a second. They calmed down/sat down, and the match continued. The fans all through the Avalon were going nuts. When it ended, both corners went into the ring and the next thing you knew me and Justin were breaking up the melee. What the fuck were we thinking?

Yeah what the hell is some crazy Armenian doing in there trying to break up melees? :) Great job John!

There were some good fights Saturday night, thank you to all the fighters, fans and team for making this a great event. See ya in February!...Joe

"both corners went into the ring and the next thing you knew me and Justin were breaking up the melee. What the fuck were we thinking?"

jon, i have no idea what happened - i don't even think the corners new what they were fighting about. I was between both parties and praying that it would be disolved - thankfully it did.

I'll tell ya what happened.When Percy got the win,his friends rushed into the ring,one of Marcelos friends said he saw someone kick Marcelo on the way by to Percy.Marcelo's friends jumped in to help him.Trash talk ensued etc.,etc.Props to Percy for behaving like a gentleman and trying to break it up.He was the calmest one in the ring.

Percy holds the MD Heavyweight title now right?

I want to officially Challange Percy. Please make this fight happen...

I want the MD and Reality fighting Belts so I challange Glenn Sandull also for that belt. Joe or Kipp please make these fights happen..

Jay White
Team Renzo Gracie

Hey folks, After Percy won, his corner ran into the ring with excitement. His coach (Manny) did not realize that Marcello was still sitting on the canvas gathering himself. He moved backwards and started to fall on top of Marcello. It must have looked like something else from outside the ring because everyone started rushing in..... and we know how it gets when that happens. To me it looked like a simple misunderstanding. I must say, that Percy conducted himself with class and made sure that things were cleared up and that Marcello was okay.

As far as the security call in the beginning, that was just because there was no security in the corner and many of Percy's fans had gathered there. They were just cheering on their fighter but only 2 are allowed in a corner so Kipp called for security to make sure rules were followed.

Kevin the ref

Damn. This situation was explained in depth before I could
get to it...good job fellas

Behavior like that will make MMAevents look bad to club owners.

Keep up the good work assclowns.

Damn, I miss that scene. You guys in the North East do not realize how good you have it! I just moved out to Reno Nevada, there is some good training, but there are not nearly as many events!