Mass Effect 1

Why the fk didnt I picked this masterpiece before, cant wait to play #2

Steam has a offer now too fkn awesome ..one of the best Rpg's I have ever played

Comparable to my all time favorites ff3 (6)...and the best Rpg ever made Kotor 1 & 2

Pick it upppppp

Great game. The second is more streamlined and more of an action game than an RPG, but still good. Many preferred it.

Not sure if you're aware, but ME2 is coming to PS3, demo is up now. It is built on the ME3 engine so looks better than ME2 on 360. ME3 will also be on PS3.

orcus - Great game. The second is more streamlined and more of an action game than an RPG, but still good. Many preferred it.

Not sure if you're aware, but ME2 is coming to PS3, demo is up now. It is built on the ME3 engine so looks better than ME2 on 360. ME3 will also be on PS3.

Thanks I just bought it for PC for 9.99$ thou and graphics are all maxed for me 8gb ddr 3, 6 core processor and a 460 gtx superclocked with a gig of RAM (i torrent it first to see how it ran)..

Hmm I wonder how the 3rd one will be , Rpg or more action

Ahhh, PC is definitely the way to go.

Knowing Bioware, the 3rd will be more action. Although actually I think they did say they were bringing back more of the RPG elements, so who knows.

Great game, though I personally thought Mass Effect 2 was the better of the two.

Replaying it now, it is still a solid and fun game today. This is on PC Phone Post

I tried playing the demo for Mass Effect 2 and I have to say I was not blown away. It spent WAY too much time making me watch things rather than letting me play the damn game. Story telling in a video game should be interwoven into playing it. The constant disruptions ruin the immersion.

BigWilliam - I tried playing the demo for Mass Effect 2 and I have to say I was not blown away. It spent WAY too much time making me watch things rather than letting me play the damn game. Story telling in a video game should be interwoven into playing it. The constant disruptions ruin the immersion.

The demo is not an accurate as to what the game actually is, the actual game is much more combat driven. Don't worry it isn't another MGS4. The story is actually very good, the music on this game is highly underrated, especially if youre a fan of 80's sci fi movies.

One of the greatest series of all time. Played ME 1 and 2 twice immediately after beating them the 1st time. Phone Post

ME1 is damn great. Tops ME2 and may even beat KOTOR1.