Massive Communist Climate March in DC

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/29/delingpole-peoples-climate-march-aka-watermelons-war-on-capitalism-in-pictures/

These people are idiots. 

I wonder how big of a mess they will make just throwing their trash on the ground like all the other protests and rallies they have had.

wtf

I see a bunch of mental illness in those pictures. 

Dissident - wtf

Much lol

HAHAHA!

They refuse to accept the fascist America? They ARE the fascists in America. Hello McFly

Their ignorance is limitless. The largest demographic of brown shirts in America is the left.

FACT.

Dissident - wtf

at least they are putting their interpretive theatre degree to use

Trump tranes?!?!? What belt is he?

I'm not currently capable of conjuring words that describe my feelings of these people. SMH

I hate these people .

David@accu - I wonder how big of a mess they will make just throwing their trash on the ground like all the other protests and rallies they have had.
I'm here today. Much cleaner than the fuckshithole conservative dumptown I Live in. Also fuck the Op and any fucking moron who thinks that efforts to improve the environment and keep it clean for everyone is in any way a negative thing. Go fuck yourself.

What the fuck "Marx is muss" means?

Barry Soetoro Jr - What the fuck "Marx is muss" means?

That picture seems to be from a totally different march in I think Austria. "Marx is Muss" means "Marx is a must" (loosly translated).

Nitecrawler -

Trump tranes?!?!? What belt is he?

SHE'S GOT THAT LOOK IN HER EYE, JOE!

This isn't even ABOUT "The environment" --that's the hook they use to get naive people interested.

Sometimes the hook is "racism", sometimes it's "big banks suck", sometimes it's "women's rights".. they will organize a march around anything in order to get people into their fold.

But for these groups, it's ALWAYS about destroying capitalism and replacing it with communism.

What ever the issue, environment, racism, corporate greed, women's rights, police abuse, etc. the answer is always to "smash capitalism". That's what they are trying to do. 

shen -

This isn't even ABOUT "The environment" --that's the hook they use to get naive people interested.

Sometimes the hook is "racism", sometimes it's "big banks suck", sometimes it's "women's rights".. they will organize a march around anything in order to get people into theor fold.

But for these groups, it's ALWAYS about destroying capitalism and replacing it with communism.

What ever the issue, environment, racism, corporate greed, women's rights, police abuse, etc. the answer is always to "Smash Capitalism". That's what they are trying to do. 

Exactly. marginalized extremist party adopting a mainstream view to attract attention.

shen -

Sometimes the hook is "racism", sometimes it's "big banks suck", sometimes it's "women's rights".. they will organize a march around anything in order to get people into their fold.

What ever the issue, environment, racism, corporate greed, women's rights, police abuse, etc. the answer is always to "smash capitalism". That's what they are trying to do. 

^this .

Not a single non white person in those photos . Fucking white people. Not a single one of them no anything about science or the climate. But every fucking person that read CNN or Wikipedia is an expert nowadays 

Mark Antony's hangover -

Not a single non white person in those photos . Fucking white people. Not a single one of them no anything about science or the climate. But every fucking person that read CNN or Wikipedia is an expert nowadays 

Cool troll bro