Massive Cyber Attack Underway?

Dogofdogs thread on 911 systems going down, now reports of attacks on healthcare systems, Microsoft systems worldwide. Post any information/discuss here.

Why not. 2020 gonna 2020

2 Likes

MS cloud services like Office 365 and Dynamics were down for about 2 hours. They are back up now. From what I've seen MS thought it was something they did and tried reversing the change, that didn't fix it. But it's back up now so  I guess they figured it out.

Later

ptper - Why not. 2020 gonna 2020

In true 2020 bizarro world fashion the UG/OG app will be the only app not affected by a worldwide cyber attack.

6 Likes
CuddleBug -

MS cloud services like Office 365 and Dynamics were down for about 2 hours. They are back up now. From what I've seen MS thought it was something they did and tried reversing the change, that didn't fix it. But it's back up now so  I guess they figured it out.

Strange coincidence it's happening at the same time CenturyLink gets shut down and 911 systems fail nationwide?

CuddleBug -

Yea, I couldn’t logon to the MS Office Portal the company I work for has an hour or so ago.

Paging SpunQ.

![](upload://1UwyUu72mzG6KnKm7xJ7Q7PsJaS.gif)

Whatterrrrrr yew dewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jJiTcubp5E&t=10s

1 Like
Sogflop -
CuddleBug -

Strange coincidence it's happening at the same time CenturyLink gets shut down and 911 systems fail nationwide?

Maybe it isn't. On their twitter there's still no explanation, they are just stating that they are rerouting services to alternate infrastructure and restoring services, so maybe they got hosed badly by something external.

My outlook account was fucking up all day today

Sogflop - 

In true 2020 bizarro world fashion the UG/OG app will be the only app not affected by a worldwide cyber attack.

AOL is currently the only functional email platform

In.

Whoever is perpetrating this attack on 911 systems did a dry run in 2017.

ptper -
Sogflop - 

You used to not be able to throw these away fast enough and now they are the most valuable item in 2020

1 Like
Sogflop - 

Dogofdogs thread on 911 systems going down, now reports of attacks on healthcare systems, Microsoft systems worldwide. Post any information/discuss here.

Source? I've heard none of this so far.

CuddleBug -
ptper -
Sogflop - 

You used to not be able to throw these away fast enough and now they are the most valuable item in 2020

Somebody please get Jimmy on the horn and have him start backing up the OG on thumb drives.

But seriously, this seems big.

saglv -
Sogflop - 

Source? I've heard none of this so far.

Google "911 down" for multiple media and social media sources. Thedogofdogs posted some tweets and stuff on his thread on 911 being down in MN. Its all happening right now. Turned on the news and saw nothing about it.

Oh shit they are targeting the UG now! I wasn't able to make a post. Stay safe, guys. This could get bad. Glad to know Kiriki and crew are on top of it! 

mrblonde1281 -

My outlook account was fucking up all day today

My cod! They are stealing my grandmothers emails!

1 Like

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/cyberattack-hits-major-u-s-hospital-system-n1241254

Major hospital system hit with cyberattack, potentially largest in U.S. history

https://www.zdnet.com/article/all-four-of-the-worlds-largest-shipping-companies-have-now-been-hit-by-cyber-attacks/

All four of the world's largest shipping companies have now been hit by cyber-attacks

1 Like