Master Tong disappearance?

On the MMA hour Ariel briefly mentioned that there is a new head coach at Alpha Male (I think Dwayne Ludwig) , this was due to Master Tong going missing for the past 6 weeks, although it sounded like he is back now.

What's the story behind this? Did this make the rounds in MMA news or was this the first of its mention on the MMA Hour? Phone Post

I heard he was going to the Kumite.

Aliens Phone Post

Master Tong missing and Gangnem Style taking over the world, coincidence? Phone Post

He was spotted in Vietnam recently.

GroundStPound - 

Master Tong missing and Gangnem Style taking over the world, coincidence? Phone Post

I fucking knew it!!!

Kingfanpaul - 
superCalo - 

Why is Master Tong mysteriously missing his left pinkie finger now ? why the tattoo of a snake on his hand ? the shaven head ? what happened to his glorious locks ? what is going on ?

Now that Team Alpha Male has a new coach, Master Tong had to find a new line of work.

if someone romoshop'd a black man picking cotton, they would get banned

however, an asian working on a railroad is just harmless fun

aritwo -
Kingfanpaul - 
superCalo - 

Why is Master Tong mysteriously missing his left pinkie finger now ? why the tattoo of a snake on his hand ? the shaven head ? what happened to his glorious locks ? what is going on ?

Now that Team Alpha Male has a new coach, Master Tong had to find a new line of work.

if someone romoshop'd a black man picking cotton, they would get banned

however, an asian working on a railroad is just harmless fun

Yep, that's about right. Thanks for clearing that up. Phone Post