Masters Apologizes For Tweeting Concerning Photo

Former WWE star Chris Masters posted an apology on Monday following a photo he took of himself that got a lot of people questioning his mental state and his well being because he had a gun pointed to his head.

Masters tweeted a photo of himself holding a gun to his head with the caption, "My only fear of death reincarnation!"

Today he tweeted:
"I apologize to those who took the gun pic serious.Wasnt real!And I am not suicidal at all.But why are we all so uptight nowadays.Just a pic!"

Doesn't seem as thick, solid or tight anymore :/ Phone Post

k1levelstriking - Doesn't seem as thick, solid or tight anymore :/ Phone Post

What? Your asshole? Phone Post

Violentguy -
k1levelstriking - Doesn't seem as thick, solid or tight anymore :/ Phone Post

What? Your asshole? Phone Post

Nope, yours. Phone Post

Mines as thick, solid and tight as ever. Phone Post

Why is everyone so uptight?  I don't know, Benoit, all the other wrestler deaths......

Also find it funny how people like Masters, Uncle Creepy, Phil Baroni, and other use twitter like they are legit celebs.

Does he have pec implants? Phone Post

Relax guys, he is just trying out a new Von Erich gimmick.

legbender - Relax guys, he is just trying out a new Von Erich gimmick.

LMAO

Marble mouth! Phone Post

TheZa - 

LMAO

oh man...

You would think wrestlers would lay off the fake suicide to work the marks approach after the Matt Hardy fake suicide shit.

Looks way more aesthetic now trimmed down than on the celltech IMO.

No homo Phone Post

LOL

See I don't get offended by a lot, but you have to be careful for people who do.  Masters was dumb here.

I LOVE jokes involving religion and race, but I don't post them on FB because I know people may get offended.  That is what the OG is for.