Masvidal - best athlete at 170?

In terms of sheer athleticism, I think he's actually more athletic than Colby or Kamaru. Might be the most athletic in the division. What do you guys think?

Probably woodley

BJTT-OGtripleOG -

Probably woodley

Or you're racist

; )

CRE -

I know you're fucking with me, but who is this guy? And why haven't I heard of him?

BJTT-OGtripleOG -

Probably woodley

When's the last time Woodley sailed across the cage and flying kneed someone into Bolivia like Street Jesus did? 

Having muscle doesn't mean you're athletic.

MIRANDA FTW. liara is a close second though. Phone Post

Uhtred Ragnarson -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -

Probably woodley

When's the last time Woodley sailed across the cage and flying kneed someone into Bolivia like Street Jesus did? 

Ok... Are we measuring athleticism by flying knee finishes?

Then you got me.

I wouldn't be surprised if Woodley could run faster, jump higher, throw further etc

BJTT-OGtripleOG -
Uhtred Ragnarson -
BJTT-OGtripleOG -

Probably woodley

Ok... Are we measuring athleticism by flying knee finishes?

Then you got me.

I wouldn't be surprised if Woodley could run faster, jump higher, throw further etc

Woodley doesnt have the same level of control over his body, like Danaher says, true athleticism isn't just going from point a to point b. It's the ability to manipulate and control your body and have control over it in ways others can't. 

Jorge's striking game is evidence of this. 

Uhtred Ragnarson -
CRE -

I know you're fucking with me, but who is this guy? And why haven't I heard of him?

Sanda/San shou's finest.Muslim Salikhov

^I didn't know who that was either...What a bad ass!^