https://youtu.be/VvIvd5qc3BI

15:27 mark

Everybody pays for sex.

6 Likes
jgiveshead -

Everybody pays for sex.

Ain't that the truth

3 Likes

They're either very close friends or Masvidal has had enough and is telling it like he sees. 

1 Like
chupecabre - 
jgiveshead -

Everybody pays for sex.

Ain't that the truth

Should be a Proverb.

1 Like
chupecabre -
jgiveshead -

Everybody pays for sex.

Ain't that the truth

ass, gas or grass,  nobody rides for free

1 Like

Masvidal clearly hasn't seen Colby's GF.

jgiveshead -

Everybody pays for sex.

Lol, so true.

"Colby is the most sensitive dude I've ever met. He cries when he reads comics"

LMFAO…that might be his funniest line yet.

1 Like
Joshinho - 

They're either very close friends or Masvidal has had enough and is telling it like he sees. 

they’re getting ready to promote a fight with each other.

God Of Thunder -

I can't imagine Colby having trouble getting pussy even without being famous. It would be concerning if this is true. 

Lol

hes a total tool. 

God Of Thunder -

I can't imagine Colby having trouble getting pussy even without being famous. It would be concerning if this is true. 

Why would it be concerning? Like you'd actually be concerned about it? 

2 Likes
God Of Thunder -

Colby likes the stink not the pink.

sanguine cynic - "Colby is the most sensitive dude I've ever met. He cries when he reads comics"

I would’ve agreed with you had I not just read where CC calls Nate “the Stockton Soy Boy.” I hate that that fool made me giggle. 

Man this rivalry is as intense as Shawn Michaels and HHH turning on each other. Masvidal should be carefully parking garages. I smell a showdown this summer 

God Of Thunder -

Girls don't think like guys.

We can fuck a retard if she's hot enough. Girl's pussies dry up around guy's with no personality. 

sanguine cynic - "Colby is the most sensitive dude I've ever met. He cries when he reads comics"

#WolfTickets

…He said “Comments”

SomeoneToDoYourDirtyWork - 

#WolfTickets

…He said “Comments”

Yes, that would make more sense. LOL.

I think they are truly good friends, but they are both smart enough to know that they can help each other's bank roll.

I'd guess they will say a lot of shit to each other now, but at the end of the day they will remain friends (outside of the public eye). Both are characters.

As much as Colby sounds like a complete asshole in public, it's just an act. A good one too. He is, by all accounts I've heard, a great guy. Makes me an even bigger fan, and ufc really needs to treat him right.

Colby gives off a gay vibe, but aside from that he's a big Trump guy and women are generally turned off by that.