Masvidal: I’m a conservative Republican, mostly

Is Jorge posting on here or something? Hey Jorge.

The fact that there is an article about this is very sad. Would there EVER be an article talking about how a certain UFC fighter was a liberal democrat? Of course not. That would never happen. Do liberals not realize that at least half the country are conservatives? Ridiculous.

2 Likes

Jorge Masvidal sound like he has a very low IQ in this Interview.

1 Like

In for liberal tears. Let the butthurt flow fagoons.

4 Likes
Believeit -

You sound like you have a low IQ from this post. Just saying.

5 Likes
Believeit -

Based on what comment(s)...?

One of us! One of us! 

El Duderino - 

The fact that there is an article about this is very sad. Would there EVER be an article talking about how a certain UFC fighter was a liberal democrat? Of course not. That would never happen. Do liberals not realize that at least half the country are conservatives? Ridiculous.

I've done Ronda hating Trump. I've done Colby loving Trump. I've done Kevin Lee supporting Bernie Sanders. And this is Masvidal explaining why he supports Trump. I don't see any inconsistency? If some notable fighter did an extended interview on why he wants Joe Biden for president, absolutely I would blog it.

7 Likes

"I know many of you are weirded out when you see Black Lives Matter protests in Miami, and some Cubans are using the car to hit a protester, or there’s hostility around protests. Cubans think this way”

What a fucking dolt

Kirik -
El Duderino - 

I've done Ronda hating Trump. I've done Colby loving Trump. I've done Kevin Lee supporting Bernie Sanders. And this is Masvidal explaining why he supports Trump. I don't see any inconsistency? If some notable fighter did an extended interview on why he wants Joe Biden for president, absolutely I would blog it.

Fuck that idiot - he just wants to shut down opposing view points in a nation that’s supposed to give everybody a voice.

![](upload://2xZ8ozAxopEwwNWKbmNkaw5ilzC.gif)

Believeit -

The irony.

1 Like

A hispanic conservative? No way! I thought our hive mind would only allow us to vote liberal. I can't compute this. It seems that even Le Batard believes in the hispanic hive mind and doesn't understand why the Cubans (although he himself is one) feel this way.

2 Likes

I'm liking Masvidal more and more

1 Like

The left is calling Jorge Masvidal a racist. If you’re so retarded that you agree with that side you’re a lost cause. At this point sanity and insanity are clear as day and you’ve gotta be one easily bamboozled simpleton to be with the loons. 

Believeit - 

no ones falling for your bullshit

Trump gives people jobs.

Democrats gives people murals.

2 Likes

If there wasn't 60 years of American sanctions on Cuba, and it was allowed to trade freely with the world, Cuba would be a much more developed place than it is now and people would have a much higher standard of living.

Believeit -

He states things very simply but that doesnt make him wrong.

1 Like
AnotherTMAguy -

If there wasn't 60 years of American sanctions on Cuba, and it was allowed to trade freely with the world, Cuba would be a much more developed place than it is now and people would have a much higher standard of living.

And why are there sanctions on Cuba again?? You talk like they almost don't deserve such sanctions. Cause & Effect

1 Like