Masvidal on GetUp

https://youtu.be/QHarAns0-Cw

1 Like

He's a goddamn superstar. So happy for gamebred. 

3 Likes
Uhtred Ragnarson -

I really thought that was going to be cringe worthy but he did a damn good job. Mike Greenberg is LITERALLY the complete opposite human being from Mas and it came off interesting and funny. I'm completely onboard and with you.

1 Like
Matrix -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

I really thought that was going to be cringe worthy but he did a damn good job. Mike Greenberg is LITERALLY the complete opposite human being from Mas and it came off interesting and funny. I'm completely onboard and with you.

Seriously, he is going to blow up after the Nate win. 

I have Colby beating Usman, so when those two finally fight, the PPV will be massive. 

1 Like
Uhtred Ragnarson -
Matrix -
Uhtred Ragnarson -

Seriously, he is going to blow up after the Nate win. 

I have Colby beating Usman, so when those two finally fight, the PPV will be massive. 

Yeah I could definitely see that. People love REAL ASS PEOPLE and Mas might be as real as it gets. He and Nate will be fun.

1 Like

I watch ESPN every morning I was surprised at to see mas on there .. hes been good Everytime he's on lebatard show .  . but I thought that Greenberg was gonna screw it up .  but that was good ..   mas has a weird street charisma ..  reminds me of Alot of dudes I grew up with 

1 Like

Gamebred took a long road to get here, but I'm glad he's here. That man is a star.. hope he makes a ton of money before it's all over. 

1 Like

Kimbo would be proud.. 

KnockoutThoughts -

Kimbo would be proud.. 

Agreed. I remember watching those backyard fights like it was yesterday. Tough dudes.

2 Likes

gamebred

1 Like