Masvidal unimpressed with Khamzat thus far, Khamzat responds accordingly

11 Likes

Khamzat dominates and brutalizes Masvidal far worse than Colby did and he finishes him in brutal fashion

8 Likes

4 Likes

DANA!! Do your thing!!

Can Jorge just fuck off and go to jail already.

Will people finally stop interviewing him then?

21 Likes

much more interesting than the diaz fight

8 Likes

Brilliant matchup.

Nice to see since nobody else wants to fight KC

1 Like
1 Like

How did Jorge managed to get such a high ranking? For beating Till 3 years ago?

2 Likes

Beat Askren and Nate

Someone is a fighter and the other is busy battling assault charges

2 Likes

Anyone notable though?

1 Like

“I don’t really think Khamzat is as good as they say he is,” welterweight contender Jorge Masvidal told MMA Fighting. “I haven’t seen anything that makes me a believer in this guy yet.

“I don’t really think Khamzat is as good as they say he is,” welterweight contender Jorge Masvidal told MMA Fighting. “I haven’t seen anything that makes me a believer in this guy yet. They probably wanted to pair Diaz with someone, stylistically, that’s not the best when I think of fucking Khamzat, so they gave him a boring ass wrestler who is going to try and hug his legs, and sniff his crotch.”

Diaz, who turned 37 back in April, fell to 20-13 with a unanimous decision loss to top contender Leon Edwards at UFC 263 back in June 2021. It was the second straight loss for The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 5 champ, who’s now dropped three of his last four.
The 28 year-old Chimaev improved his undefeated record to 11-0 by outlasting former title challenger Gilbert Burns in their “Fight of the Night” war at UFC 273 last April. The victory over “Durinho” was enough to land “Borz” at No. 3 in the official welterweight rankings.
“That was supposed to be his coming out party and it didn’t go according to plan,” Masvidal said. “A lot of people felt Gilbert won that fight — a lot of people still think Gilbert won that fight. I think Khamzat probably wins, but I can see Nate putting him away in rounds four or five because Khamzat doesn’t have that gas tank. He doesn’t have that experience, and I think he gets too in the moment where he’s wasting energy doing stupid shit. Nate is going to conserve all of that energy and get in his face when it counts. I think Khamzat should win, but I won’t be surprised if Nate stops his ass.”

1 Like

I lost all respect for him after the Covington fight. Now he’s just milking that teat til it runs dry.

1 Like

I never understood the whole “I’m not impressed but I’ll definitely fight you sometime soon and show you what’s up”

Wouldn’t it be better if you ‘were’ impressed and wanted to fight them now? That would make more sense if you said you wanted to fight the best

3 Likes

Fuck askren. This is all his fucking fault.

7 Likes

He crushed Askren when the world thought Ben was going to stroll in and be a serious contender for the title right away . That and Til