Masvidal vs Diaz who you got?

Such a difficult fight to predict.

I'm thinking Masvidal will tough it out by a close decision but it's going to be a good one no matter what happens.

This is a tough one to call but I am going with Diaz by decision. 

1 Like

Diaz by RNC. 

2 Likes

1 Like

Diaz

1 Like

I got Diaz

1 Like

I'm changing my prediction to Masvidal by KO now

Man iblike both of them but if I had to pick.....fuck it I got Masvidal he looks a bit sharper imo

Jorge knocks Nate down, goes in for the finish, and gets finished via triangle. Jorge doesn't tap and goes out. 

Diaz.

Thank the mma gods for making this a 5 rounder.

That said, please mma Jesus keep us from another Nick Diaz vs Carlos Condit shit show. I've never been more disapointed in a fight in all my life and this fight might just be the atonement the mma gods need to right the balance. 

Let it be a great contest of two mythical warriors and may we all be inspired and grateful for their ability and sacrifice.

That said, WAR DIAZ!!!

1 Like

I think Mas would of had a way easier time with Conor but i  don't know if that   makes a difference..  I think mas should win but I have a feeling diaz might pull out a submission

TwoFatNuts -

Thank the mma gods for making this a 5 rounder.

That said, please mma Jesus keep us from another Nick Diaz vs Carlos Condit shit show. I've never been more disapointed in a fight in all my life and this fight might just be the atonement the mma gods need to right the balance. 

Let it be a great contest of two mythical warriors and may we all be inspired and grateful for their ability and sacrifice.

That said, WAR DIAZ!!!

Masvidal would never disrespect Nate or himself like that. 

This is going to be a hell of a fight. 

I got Diaz via tko

Wow, I'm liking the odds for Masvidal according to this thread. Put some money on it if you think Diaz will win! Oh nevermind. 

I was picking Diaz but just heard that the curse might be on so... :D

Masvidal VIA cuban pimp KO.