Masvidal Wants 3rd Fight with Usman

A stretch

1 Like

And I want $500 million dollars

7 Likes

Is that all

4 Likes

Masvidal ā€œI didnā€™t get Knocked out by Usman, I just got bored by his fighting style and took a napā€

6 Likes

Trilogy fights when a guy has already won the first two never make sense

5 Likes

The second fight was already completely unnecessary and only happened because of his name value.

2 Likes

And that name value has dropped significantly

5 Likes

no doubt

1 Like

Lol hes the least challenging title defense Usman has had

3 Likes

Specially when neither fight was close. Colby handed Masvidal his ass after that too.

Mas is nowhere near the best guys. Thatā€™s why he needs to sucker punch dudes with his buddies behind him.

5 Likes

Mas has always been the journeyman. His record rivals a lot of women fighters. Yeah heā€™s had knockouts and when he beat Askren people were acting like he was an mma god. If he didnā€™t land that knee he would have knocket askren out in the first round anyways. When your biggest highlight knockout is against someone with softer punches than a muppe, that is saying something.

1 Like

Maybe he can jump him in the parking lot tooā€¦be the closest heā€™ll come to getting a 3rd fight

Cant downplay the Askren KOā€¦it was pretty epic

2 Likes

Haha, no.

No, he has lost twice.

Decision and KO.

At this point there is nothing to gain for Usman and it wonā€™t be a PPV draw.

3 Likes

ā€œHe knocked me out but that doesnā€™t mean heā€™s a better strikerā€

ā€œHe out wrestled me but it was just crotch sniffing and Iā€™m working on my wrestling, you guys will see!ā€

2 Likes

Not a chance in hell Mas gets a title shot if Leon wins, it will be an immediate rematch. I canā€™t imagine Leon beating Usman once, let alone twice. Mas ainā€™t getting another title shot against Usman.

The only freak scenario I see a title shot in the future is Usman losing twice to Leon, Mas getting 1 insane win, probably need at least 2 good wins and any other top 5 contender losing in certain scenarios that would line him up.

I donā€™t see it happening. Colby will get another title shot before Mas lol

1 Like

Jorge Masvidal is coming off 3 straight losses

Dominant decision loss
KO loss
Dominant decision loss

Heā€™s very very far from any title shot. His only hopes of a rematch with Kamaru is if he loses his belt and they rematch in 3 rounds

3 Likes

He should try for a rematch in the ufc video game. Thatā€™s his best shot

2 Likes

I think at this point Leon Edwards beats Masvidal pretty easily.

3 Likes