Masvidal Wants McGregor Fight ‘Before This Guy Overdoses on Cocaine’

1 Like

6 Likes

Jorge Masvidal is worried he’ll miss out on “easy money.”

Unsure of when exactly he’ll return to the Octagon, “Gamebred” at least has some ideas for who he wants to return against. Recently eying a showdown with former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Featherweight and Lightweight champion, Conor McGregor, Masvidal’s focus hasn’t shifted.

“I think November or December, it’s looking good for me, man,” Masvidal said on the BLOCKPARTY podcast. “Before this guy overdoses on cocaine and the fight never happens then I don’t get to make all that easy money, I just want to break Conor’s face. Let’s get that paycheck, let’s get that out of the way, sell the most pay-per-views ever before this guy does harm to himself or somebody else. And I just like “boom,” get that check real quick cause I got kids, right? I need the f—king money.

Masvidal and McGregor will both look to snap multi-fight skids upon their returns to action. For Masvidal, he’s lost three straight, two to Kamaru Usman and one to Colby Covington, while McGregor suffered consecutive setbacks against Dustin Poirier.

McGregor last fought at Welterweight in Jan. 2020, defeating Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone via technical knockout in 40 seconds (watch highlights). Despite that, McGregor’s road to recovery following a broken leg at the end of his last fight has seen him look larger than ever. McGregor hasn’t been tested by United State Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) in 2022.

Masvidal also noted potential interest in a rematch with Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson. But before any of that, he has to sort out his alleged assault case involving the aforementioned Covington. Masvidal’s next trial date for the case is set for Aug. 29, 2022.
“Then after that, I don’t know,” he continued. “Also, if I can’t get Conor, I’m thinking probably Gilbert [Buns]. Gilbert’s a good fight for me. I like him as a fighter because he comes to fight. He’s gonna submit a guy or knock a guy the f—k out. We’re gonna give the fans a f—king bloody fight if that goes down. I think everybody will be very happy with that fight so that’s a fight I’d love to make.”

4 Likes

So Burns it is. Conor wouldn’t give this guy the time of day. And I thought Masvidal was set for life like he’s been saying for the past two years or so???

3 Likes

Hes going to have to scratch Colby a fat check

5 Likes

Probably would never happen, but I’d love it if Conor had one last hurrah & beat the shit out of Mas.

8 Likes

Can you OD on cocaine?

Only one way to find out, wish me luck fellas

16 Likes

You know those “heart attacks and natural causes” that happen in hotels and the cleaning lady finds the body??

8 Likes

8 Likes

Valid concern

2 Likes

Like greasy Oar-hay hasnt been 1000% worse down in Miami after Dana put some real cheddar in his pocket. Knowing the kids were safe with their mother, and a real daddy waiting to pick up where Mas fell off…

Im sure his face was stuck to a mirror, teeth grinding, with a noodle soft cock no matter how many sweaty Miami Cabana Boys he ordered. The kind of implusivness that leads to violent criminal behavior. Selfish and lowly proclivities. Eventually what once seemed like all the money the world, becomes finite, even more-so dwindling to is inevitable total evaporation… He becomes desperate, he needs another star to hitch on to. One with a great enough gravitational pull to carry him, with all of his self loathing, hate, and emotional baggage. Like Johnny Ringo, he simply wants to watch the world burn, untol it extinguishes all around him including himself. Until theres no more mirror to reflect all he despises, no more world, no more him. This is his only path to peace…

5 Likes

I might actually root for Conor to win that one.

4 Likes

If Conor demanded a blowjob from him in exchange for the fight, Greasy Jorge would do it with a smile and enthusiasm…

7 Likes

He just signed a monster new contract & hasnt even fought once upon its terms yet?

3 Likes

I hate cocaine but i love the smell

9 Likes

Two sucker puncher’s collide

2 Likes

Mc gregor is like the hot chick in high school that everyone wanted to fuck but now she’s got 5 kids from 3 different dads, a meth habit and various stds.

5 Likes

Looks like sucker puncher learning a lesson

2 Likes

“I just want to break Conor’s face. Let’s get that paycheck, let’s get that out of the way, sell the most pay-per-views ever.”

2 Likes

Speaking of cocaine…

2 Likes