Masvidal's trial date for alleged assault on Colby Covington slated for May

1 Like

Talk shit. Get hit. Defense rests your honour

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

This will get settled/plead down. Colbs will have to take a fight or sit til the end of the year if he wants to see this thru

at least he has a date for a battle haha

1 Like

he won’t take a fight because he’s claiming injuries and damages.
I just hope he’s not blowing his dosh on poker games.

“Dominate me in MMA, me and my friends will sneak up and sucker you!”

Real badass stuff.

6 Likes

In this case I’m ok with it. # Matt Serra fuck him

1 Like

Don’t forget to sneak up behind him and run like a bitch afterwards. Perfect example of what being tough means

Does your ankle bracelet cause irritation or are you just used to it from the decades you’ve had one?

Then brag about it online by recording yourself confessing to it and post it for millions to see. And save as evidence

I have no problem with what he did either. I won’t have an issue with the court case going exactly the way it does either.

I can’t bring myself to give a single fuck.

Colby Covington Sport GIF by UFC

Alleged!? The coward posted it up on twitter right after the event before his dumb ass realized the possible legal implication prompting him to take it down.

1 Like

But he talked shit before their Octagon fight, in which Masvidal was sodomized.\

Why did Masvidal not hit in the Octagon? Or at least in daylight, straight to his face, alone?

Buk, buk, buk, ba-gawk…

2 Likes

Colby owns that entire gym

3 Likes

i think all 3 were coming off 2 straight losses before he took the fight…but yea great wins for Colbs. Would be good if he beat a fighter coming off a win for a change. been a few years since he did that.

Gamebred Boxing about to be renamed Chaos Boxing. I hope Colby takes his sucker punching ass for everything. Jorge had his chance to shut Colby up but he couldn’t face to face man to man. Instead he had to sneak up behind him and sucker punch.

2 Likes