MAT WARS grappling comp info

ZEN1 presents MAT WAR$ GRAPLLING tournament sunday may 2 at Tristar gym 5275 ferrier#301(corner Decarie)
weight in starts at 8.30am till 10.30am tournament starts at 11 am .There will be 2 divisions under 2 years and over 2 years in both womens and mens.

Mens weight class:
fly 68k/149.6 and under
lgt 75k/165 and under
mdl 82k/180.4 and under
lhv 89k/195 and under
hv 96k/211.2 and under
shv 96k/211.2 and over

Womens division:
68k/149.6 and under
68k/149.6 and over

6 min matches or submission/point accumulation
Gi's optional mouth guard required
Abudhabi combat club rules
Absolute division, first place of all divisions:
rewards and prizes for all winners, cash for absolute winner
Fees:
35$ in advance (tickets available at Tristar)
40$ at the door
10$ for spectators
5$ for coach (1 coach only)

For more information contact Tristar gym at
514-343-0148 or JF Bolduc 514-962-2348

Train hard, fight hard, win big.
MATWAR$

tt

Thanks JF! TTT!

Good luck...sounds great.

ttt

lots of cash lots of rewards
so train hard
MAT WARS
MAI 2

MAT WARS MAI 2 TRI STAR GYM
Everything is going according to plan it should be a good event TRAIN HARD FIGHT HARD WIN BIG$$$

how much are the cash prizes?

-1 for guard jumping?

-1 is pretty much the norm in No-Gi (ADCC-style) rules. However, while most tournaments claim ADCC rules, I don't think they really follow them that closely, for example, I believe ADCC awards 2 points for a takedown or sweep, but 4 points for a clean takedown or sweep into a control position. Likewise, ADCC has a first period where no points are awarded (though -1 for guard pulling might still be enforced--I think that's how Sperry lost to Kerr) to encourage finishing attempts.

The cash prize will be from 300 to 500 depending on the turn out but for sure its 300 minimum
plus al sorts of other prizes
so train hard fight harder win big

JF: I went to tristar this week so that I could register our team at the advance price, but they didn't have any tickets, forms, flyers or clue.

All the posters tickets and advance registration are now at tristar gym and i can be reached at 514.301.9020
peace

ttt

ttt

TRAIN HARD FIGHT HARDER WIN BIG

Well so far everything is going acording to plan we will have lots of great fighters coming and lots of mma stars so train hard fight harder win big'

TRAIN HARD FIGHT HARDER WIN BIG

EVERITHING IS ROCKING MATWARS IS ON

everything