Matches to make after UFC 139

Left kick cemetery - Wand and Maia wont fight each other like many others have said. It depends on what the UFC wants to do with Wand do they wanna put him on the "senior tour" and only put hit in there with big names and use it as a draw (Crush a Japanese fighter in Japan). Or do they wanna put him on the path to a title shot? They could put him in there with Alan Belcher or Brian Stann those would be great fights. But maybe at this point having him just fight big name fighters would be better for him. Back at 205 against Tito for a rematch, or fight Rich again. I would prefer to avoid putting him in their with a guy with big KO power.

I think they should put him on the "senior tour" as you put it.. He will not be fighting for a title again that is fact.. I think they should do what they did with Randy.. Vera Coleman Toney

Give Wandy 2 or 3 decent names or fights that will sell and if he puts those wins together give him a top guy like Randy fighting Machida.. If he loses at least he went out fighting the best if he wins I think he should still walkaway but that's up to him

I dont want to see another legend like wand getting koed by guys he would have destroyed years ago the leben fight was bad and seeing cro cro get koed by the likes of schaub and mir...

If someone had said to you in 2005-2006 that frank mir would knockout cro cop out you would have slapped them in the face