Matchmakers

How does one find them. Looking for one. Simple question. Simple answers please.

Thanks.

In Phone Post

Warriormmd -  In Phone Post

excellent response. Is that a directory of some sorts?

Do you want B & C level promoters ? Or Joe Silva contact info ?

Are you looking to hire one or just contact one? Phone Post

DanTheWolfman - SisSteel .......we may know some same people.......

Does it involved Domination and Bondage wrestling? (just having a bit of fun----you have been open on the OG forum before.........but not sure exactly what you are looking for and why?)

Are you looking to fight? I can perhaps pass your credentials along to ProElite and maybe Bellator....see if they might be interested....but what weight could you cut to/fight at? There actually is a Japanese Fighter that also came from a Dom background and she recently fought at 145 I believe.

nct

There are not that many heavier girls with skill I don't think......FighterGirls might be a helpful site.

A fellow kinkster. I feel at home already.

I am venturing outside my comfort zone on the OG and expanding my dominion to the UG. Temprarily. Or until someone says something and I get myself banned in response. 

lol

Anyway

Yes. I am looking to fight indeed. I have been fighting unsanctioned / Underground for some time now as you know and would like to make a legit debut in the US.

I am already on weight. I cut to 205 for an event in Ohio that got cancelled back in Decemeber. And am getting very strong and conditoned at my weight right now. I am maybe a couple of pounds over give or take.

So yes. Quite ready for something. So whatch got for me?

Me fighting at 145 will never happen. I am a walking anatomy chart at 190. 170lb and I look like a concentration camp victim. 145 is dead weight for me after ive been in a box 7 feet undr for 6 months.

So its 205. Who wants a piece of this.

UGCTT_mrzipplokk -  Do you want B & C level promoters ? Or Joe Silva contact info ?

Don't want shitty promoters for sure.

Joe Silva works.

DanTheWolfman - SisterSteel.....I don't know of anyone skilled at all at that weight since Becky Levi retired........without even some potential opponents I don't know who could put something together even if your strength, size, and skills would be interesting.............You'd probably have to go to 170 to get a fight with Erin Toughill and even then I doubt she would do it.

Perhaps there is some big Samoan Girl in Hawaii.......ProElite in Hawaii may be the way to go FYI.....

I know your quads are twice the size of mine....but I figured others may not know. ALSO, plz realize athletic commissions, weight classes, testing are involved.

I know you would do it, and maybe have, but no one on a good level will let you fight a man.

We have a mutual friend in common.

Have you given any consideration in trying to do some Stiff style Pro-wrestling in Japan? there was a bigger pro-wreslter that fought a real fight in Remix 2000 there...but even the big prowrestling ladies are probably 170.

That is disappointing. No big girls skilled enough to fight...very disappointing.

Can you send me a private message and tell me who is the friend we have in common? I am curious.

I am certainly not looking to fight a man. I know my place on the food chain. lol

And the drug testing is not a porblem. Olympic weightlifting is a drug tested sport as well.

How do I go about getting in touch with ProElite Hawaii?

I have no clue what Stiff Style Pro wrrestling is...sounds interesting though.

170lb would never happen for me. I cannot lose that much muscle. I've worked my whole life for it. Hell holding 205 is difficult enough. I am usually 220lb offseason and completely drug free.

what other options do i have?

SisterSteel -
Warriormmd -  In Phone Post

excellent response. Is that a directory of some sorts?

Haha oh no I was just curious to the answer of your question as well. Phone Post

DanTheWolfman - Facebook TJay Thompson of ProElite.....Send messages and list your credentials on his page with a pic might get some interest.....best I can advise

I appreciate the help :)

I match a really nice show in New Orleans that just got picked up by Cox Sports Television.

DaddyO4 - I match a really nice show in New Orleans that just got picked up by Cox Sports Television.

Need a female at 205?

email reply sent

Try Janet Martin: info@invictafc.com