Math question for the OG

Never mind the CIO. It’ll make you an OG COVID czar.

3 Likes

I feel I’m always there. My aunt on Facebook said it is just energy from 5G towers and with the proper crystals we can realign our chakras.

1 Like

What a stupid fucking question!

ASSUMING genders, and not taking into account the need to adjust the scores for the various races/income status of the children. How many of the students have accommodations to their learning plan? Were they allowed their free breakfast that morning?

Too many variables.

2 Likes

I’m sure passing grades were different for the genders

What’s her OG handle?

1 Like

@NorthernHospitality

2 Likes

Oh no!!!

Sorry @NorthernHospitality for dragging you into this - I only know of three girls on the site, you, @bedbug , and @Evalasio_Cantalope. Your shot was 1/3 being the referenced OGer.

Someone put that through the probability matrix since I’m not edumacated yet.

1:2 odds

1 Like

B

If the question had been asked “What is the percentage for boys and girls passing” it would’ve been A.

Flame away

Take out all the other “confusing” info and that’s what you’re left with. If you can’t solve that, well then you should probably go back a grade…

What is the relative risk of a boy failing vs a girl failing?

1 Like

More importantly, how many of them are LGBTQNI+ and what are the racial demographics!?

What does the NI mean?

1 Like

NonBinary and Intersex of course

1 Like

Should be NBI. Needs a longer set of abbreviation letters to show importance

1 Like

I also forgot the pans. LGBTQNBIP+

1 Like

A.

1 Like

Oops. Wrong thread

2 Likes

No, correct thread. A for asexual.

LGBTQNBIPA+

We need to find out how many of the students were LGBTQNBIPA+ and determine their pas’s and fail rate.

1 Like