Matt Bessette for UFC Boston

Do it!!! Phone Post 3.0

FirstNobleTruth -

Last weekend, Matt Bessette won the vacant CES Featherweight title with a second-round submission in a New England Fight of the Year contender against Joe Pingitore.

That's 5 wins in a row, with 5 finishes.  He's also won 7 of his last 8 fights, all finishes.

Very nice Phone Post 3.0

Been saying this for a while, kid is definitely tough Phone Post 3.0

I've always loved Besette but why would you post this in a forum solely devoted to post the bleached assholes of 18 year olds?

Another fight, another finish.

Matt Bessette just defended his CES Featherweight title against the incredibly tough 17-7 Kevin Croom. Matt finished with a ballet of violence in round 3.  He also received his black belt in BJJ two days later.

He"s now won 8 of his last 9, and 6 in a row - ALL finishes. #1 ranked P4P fighter in New England, Bellator veteran, and main eventer on AXS TV.

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/825201406206439424?embed_source=clientlib&player_id=2&rpc_init=1

CES Title Finish

Vu

I have no idea who this kid is but if he is putting cancer survivors names on his fight shorts he has a new fan and I hope like hell he gets his ufc shot

Tommy Gunnz -

I have no idea who this kid is but if he is putting cancer survivors names on his fight shorts he has a new fan and I hope like hell he gets his ufc shot

Matt is a cancer survivor himself, having survived leukemia as a child. 

He's fought with cancer survivors names on his shorts. 

He's also donated portions of his purse for charity several times, and has raised significant amounts for Justin Wren's Fight For the Forgotten. 

Ttt! Good luck Matt!

The dude's a stud. He always goes for the finish. Unfortunately he, imo, gets hit a lot which may shorten his career. He'd do well in the UFC. I hope he gets called up soon.

Very good fighter...even a better person with all the charity stuff he does.

He needs a shot.

Matt Bessette had another fight, and another finish on Saturday night. He defeated Rey Trujillo in the second round by Doctor Stoppage, defending his CES Featherweight Title.

That's 7 victories in a row, all finishes. He's won 9 of his last 10, with all victories being finishes.

I think he would make a perfect addition to the UFC's 7/22 Long Island card, and I know he would be bringing a huge crowd with him down from New England.

The reason I believe he isn't being called up is he hasn't fought higher level fighters. He is protected in CES because of the tickets he sells. Trujillo was like 21-18. If he wants to fight in UFC the easiest way would be fight a tough guy from out of state perhaps New York or New Jersey. He can't just be the big fish in a small pond. Just my opinion.