Matt Brown vs Nick Diaz

This is the fight to make if Brown doesnt get a title shot. Both guys are exciting and bring it every fight. Make it happen Joe Silva. Phone Post 3.0

I need a new pair of pants Phone Post 3.0

You listening to Joe Rogan's fightcast tonight?

Logic MMA - Greatest fight of all time.

but you know Diaz is gonna end it with that liver shot.
Yeap.

But, man, what a fight that would be. Phone Post 3.0

This should be browns next fight.

It is a money maker.

It would be a war. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz kills him. Phone Post 3.0

Browns a competent little fighter, fights for peanuts and what he lacks in technique he makes up for in heart.

Nick would molest him.

Matt Brown vs Nick Diaz on Fox. Or on the year end show. Make that shit happen Phone Post 3.0

UFC could get my money again if they booked that fight.

It would be an exciting match up but Nick is on another level. He is built to beat guys like Matt Brown.

This is an insanely good fight

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - 

He must be counting the illegal streams. I don't know anybody outside of this forum who's signed up for ESPN Plus. 

It's 5 dollars a month.

I'd rather see Brown fight a Top 10 guy instead.

FCM - Browns a competent little fighter, fights for peanuts and what he lacks in technique he makes up for in heart.

Nick would molest him.
You have no knowledge of Muay Thai if you think brown has no technique. He's a beautiful artist. I'm not sure who would win but If I could pick any fight to make, it would be this one. Phone Post 3.0

lionsoul -
scrapdo - 
OhForPhuckSake -
papa pump -

Have you ever sucked a dick you didn't like?

Lol, that really did make me laugh.

Never sucked a dick. Gay friend got me to go to a gay night club with him once and actually got my dick sucked, but it didn't do anything for me and I didn't even get hard.

Pretty sure I'm pure hetero.

Now, can we address my OP? That's the important issue at hand.

Missed this nugget. Wow

Are you the type of guy that needs to taste dog shit to know it tastes bad?

Dude... don't insinuate that this guy is gay.

Some people need to try things to figure out their sexuality.

As he is trying to say... even if he did a gay act... it doesn't mean he is gay.

I'll take your word for it. Lol

They should entice Nick back with this fight. Tell him if he beats Brown he gets a title shot or a number one contender spot. There I just did UFC's job. Your welcome Phone Post

I just got the weirdest boner...

Called for this fight over a year ago. Zuffa dropped the ball AGAIN. Phone Post 3.0

Diaz doesn't deserve this fight Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - Called for this fight over a year ago. Zuffa dropped the ball AGAIN. Phone Post 3.0
Zuffa dropped the ball? How many fights do you think Diaz has turned down since his last one? Phone Post 3.0