Matt Brown wants Nick Diaz, we talk to his wife..

https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/149581262&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&visual=true
Here is the Brand New MMA Roasted Podcast. Our guests were Matt Brown, Pat Miletich and Cody Gibson.

Cody comes on at 21.50. He talks about being a Substitute teacher, how his handicapped brother is his inspiration and more.

Matt Brown talks about who he'd like to fight next, what his wife won't let him buy (we interview the wife and try and convince her)...he describes what it was like being there when Dimebag Darrell was shot, the letter he got from the UFC after making a Topless joke and more. He also answers some of the questions you guys asked me to ask.

Pat Miletich talks about how the UFC made him go up a weight class or they would drop him, being a Free Mason, his fight with Dan Severn, he discusses UFC Pay and more. Ellenberger discusses his final preparations training for Lawler. Hope you guys enjoy.

Adam Hunter

Nice. Looking forward to this. Subbed for when I have some peace. Phone Post 3.0

Listened this morning, on my run. Great show, dude!

In for Later. Still looking forward to the day Adam interviews Nick Diaz.

ArthurKnoqOut - Listened this morning, on my run. Great show, dude!
Thanks man Phone Post 3.0

HELL yes - Diaz vs Brown for a title shot. That has all the makings of fight of the year.

gilbret - Did u actually say Condit being ranked above Brown is ridiculous? Condit has wins over Rory, Kampmann, Diaz and your boyfriend Ellenberger. Entertaining and hilarious podcast though, nonethelss. Phone Post 3.0
It was just a joke. BTW Jake is not my boyfriend...we are just seeing each other. Phone Post 3.0

I cant stand either Diaz brother, but I would gladly give up my cash to see a Brown vs Diaz fight. Two warriors throwing bombs. I'd love to see it.

I want to know two things. What kind of race car does Matt want to buy and what is this lawsuit against the UFC that Pat is talking about? Have at it UG blog.

rjhartman - I cant stand either Diaz brother, but I would gladly give up my cash to see a Brown vs Diaz fight. Two warriors throwing bombs. I'd love to see it.

While this fight would be awesome. I don't think it's the kind of fight that would make either deserving of a title shot. 

They both need to fight someone in the top 5 to prove themselves. People forget that Diaz didn't deserve his shot against GSP. Wins over Noons, Cyborg, Daley, and BJ don't make you ready for GSP (or now Hendricks). 

Diaz should fight Hector so if he wins it will set him up for a title shot immediately. And Brown should fight the Ellenberger - Lawler winner so if he wins his next fight can be for the title. If Diaz wont stop ducking Hector than Brown can just fight him.

Kos ko's him this round... Johnny isnt doing shit. Phone Post

Please baby jesus make this fight happen.  This is truly a fight where the fans win.

Sub Phone Post 3.0

dragoon247 - Will listen to this tomorrow while on the clock ;)
Thanks. Hope you enjoy. Phone Post 3.0

While i think Brown is the better fighter, his mind set is such that he would play right into Nick's game and end up getting tko'd.

The blueprint to beat both diaz boys has been out there for ages, lot's of movement & angles, never stand in front, never brawl, if they start taunting or any other shit just ignore and score points. The best part of that game plan is that they cry at the end.

4 later Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Nick would make Brown look silly.

Feel the same way, Nick thrives off people moving foward. I dont think Brown's ribs will be able to take the 6 combo punishments.

Brown was right, that is where I heard it :)