Matt Brown Will UnRetire To Fight Carlos Condit

NYBAss -

Don't let this distract you from the fact the Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS...and a Motec system and exhaust. 

cant stand these fucking faggits anymore

United Yorkie Rescue -
NYBAss - 

Don't let this distract you from the fact the Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines. And on top of that, he just went into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS...and a Motec system and exhaust. 

Can someone ban the fucks spamming this on every thread please?!

Don’t let that distract you from the fact that In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn’t commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them…maybe you can hire The A-Team.

NicolasRGC - Condit from last weekend gets fucked up by Matt. But Matt has nothing left to prove.

Is nothing left to prove the lamest phrase in the sport or what?

Condit straight up said he had to come back for money. He was working ad a handy man and stuff. Thats never a good reason to fight and we saw that. I think its a shame a guy like him with his career should have eff you money at this point.

And I hope this fight doesnt happen love both these guys and neither needs to take more abuse...

great fight, moves the needle. Maybe they'll pay Condit enough to make it worth his while.

Giventofly99 - 

Condit straight up said he had to come back for money. He was working ad a handy man and stuff. Thats never a good reason to fight and we saw that. I think its a shame a guy like him with his career should have eff you money at this point.

And I hope this fight doesnt happen love both these guys and neither needs to take more abuse...

It makes sense. IIRC correctly, Condit has never made the kind of money that could set him up for life. He made the kind of money that could provide a comfortable living on a yearly basis. Obviously, if he stops fighting, he’s probably got no income and he’s 33 with a family to support.

You’d think the UFC/FOX would try to groom him for a desk job??

At least a fight with Matt Brown is something the fans have wanted to see for years. It’s not just some random fight out of nowhere.

Did we just witness Payday Condit when he fought Magney