Matt Damon delivers on promise to move

He’s moving to Australia because Trump. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/28295/matt-damon-delivers-moving-family-australia-paul-bois?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Weird that he waited until after he started cacthing hella heat on the #metoo topic

he's dumb

he should have known there is no place for white men among the modern left. now he has no allies

I like Damon. He's reasonable.

Whereaboots in Canada is he moving?

Idk, Australia looks kinda dope!

I was listening to "Let's Dance" on loop last wknd, marvelling at just what a fantastic song it was.

While digging in,  I learned that SRV played the lead guitar parts on it because Bowie was attempting to poach him from Double Trouble, and that there was a longer "studio" version to listen to so.... MORE SRV? Yes!

Anyway it looked pretty dope in his video.

Do you like maple trees?

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM MAPLE TREES!

Ben Affleck’s gonna be so stoked when he goes to pick him up and he isn’t there.

Palmala Handerson -

The Australia part of Canada.

TheMMAn -

Weird that he waited until after he started cacthing hella heat on the #metoo topic

Sorry he’s going to Australia. My wife was jabbering in my ear while I was posting. 

TheMMAn -

Not weird at all. He is just another self righteous hypocrite. Just like Kimmel and the rest of Hollywood. 

Scared more #metoo coming out.  Getting out of Dodge.

Good for him for keeping his word, kinda. Would have been better if he'd have just moved away without trying to grandstand about it.

Cue Matt Serra.

Curtis_E_Bare -
Palmala Handerson -

The Australia part of Canada.

Oh, nobody wants that part anyway. 

Freaky_Hibiki - Good for him for keeping his word, kinda. Would have been better if he'd have just moved away without trying to grandstand about it.

Now if only Whoopi and the rest of the cackling hens on that shit show known as the view would follow and take Rosie ODonnel’s disgusting ass with them then we could really start to MAGA. 

VinegarStrokes - 
Freaky_Hibiki - Good for him for keeping his word, kinda. Would have been better if he'd have just moved away without trying to grandstand about it.

Now if only Whoopi and the rest of the cackling hens on that shit show known as the view would follow and take Rosie ODonnel’s disgusting ass with them then we could really start to MAGA. 

dont forget Lena Dunham

hes taking a stand against bigotry by moving to a super white area. weird how he didn't choose to move to mexico.