Matt hamill replace Vlad?

Just looked at the UFC 133 fight card, and it said Matt Hamill will fight Alex Gustafsson. Anyone knows anything about this? Or have I just mist it? Phone Post

Yeah Wt? Phone Post

Yup I think matsushenko is hurt Phone Post

Fcuk, a alot tougher matchup for Gustaffson. Hamill is hard to finish and has really solid wrestling.

Dammit I was hoping to see Vladdy fight.

yup Vladdy pulled out due to injury. Hamill getting smashed agagin.

Anybody else think it's pretty cool of Hamill to take a short notice fight against a relative no name on the undercard after main eventing? I think it really says something about his character. Gustafsson is tough, but I look for Matt to outwork him for a UD win. 

I agree, Hamill has everything to lose by taking this fight but still does it. Kudos. Sadly, i also agree with the outcome, Hamill will take this one. It will be a rather boring fight, with a lot of inacitve ground game.. I say sadly because i'm Swedish ;)

No risk of either fighter being cut after this fight though. Hamill taking the fight on short notice will not be cut, and Gustavsson will definitely not get cut before "UFC Sweden" in early 2012.

Dennis Schurg - Anybody else think it's pretty cool of Hamill to take a short notice fight against a relative no name on the undercard after main eventing? I think it really says something about his character. Gustafsson is tough, but I look for Matt to outwork him for a UD win. 

I agree props to hamil Phone Post