Matt Hardy Going To Jail? Rehab Update

As noted moments ago here on the website, Matt Hardy was kicked out of rehab on Friday after he failed a breathalyzer test.

Multiple sources are reporting that staff at the center where Hardy was at got suspicious of his behavior and gave him an impromptu breathalyzer test that he failed. Hardy said he wasn't drinking and that he failed because he'd "just used mouthwash." The staff didn't believe him and kicked him out.

Matt faces imprisonment on a million dollar bond for not complying with the treatment. It's almost a guarantee he'll be sent to jail. We'll have more on that later.

Matt Hardy's real-life girlfriend, Reby Sky, tweeted the following earlier tonight. She's obviously upset with the news:

As if today couldn't get any worse. Wow. Just ... heartbroken.

I REALLY need to stop asking myself if it can get any worse. Somehow, it always does.

- ewrestlingnews

Either biggest idiot ever or truly a sad self destructive addict.

How long until we get a Hardy found dead thread here? Sad. Stupid. Both. Phone Post

I am willing to comfort Reby Sky if need be.

Matt Hardy was arrested as soon as he got off a plane last night in Moore County, NC. He was booked at 1:30AM ET for violation of a court order.

So what's happened to him? Seriously. I haven't watch WWE very much in the past few years. What the hell happened?

He got himself fired from WWE? For what? And how did he end up a drunk? Is he a hardcore drug addict now too? Sounds like the guy has mental problems or something.

Hard to believe I used to think of him as the "stable" one.

"Matt faces imprisonment on a million dollar bond for not complying with the treatment."

Never heard anything about this million dollar bond. Somebody remind me of ALL the charges that lead up to this. All I can really think of were the 2 dwi's; Jeff was the one caught with the narcotics.

2 dwi's alone would be nowhere near a mill, at absolute most I would put it at 20K

Chuck@NY -  "Matt faces imprisonment on a million dollar bond for not complying with the treatment."

Never heard anything about this million dollar bond. Somebody remind me of ALL the charges that lead up to this. All I can really think of were the 2 dwi's; Jeff was the one caught with the narcotics.

2 dwi's alone would be nowhere near a mill, at absolute most I would put it at 20K

Yea, that has to be a mistake. No way a couple of DUI's would be a million dollar bond. I think they got Jeff and him confused somehow as far as the bond amount.

for all these years it seemed Jeff was the one with the most problems and Matt was squeaky clean.

Now Jeff appears to be cleaning up and Matt seems to be such an idiot that he is doing this shit on purpose just to get in the news....

He is such a fat, duechey, failure at life. No sympathy at all for him. Phone Post

This is what happens when you don't try drugs until you are in your 30's.

As of this writing, Hardy has not been issued a new court date but the North Carolina courts website lists the following dates upcoming for Matt:

* November 30th – Driving While Impaired

* December 1st – Felony Possession With Intent to Manufacture, Sell and/or Deliver a Schedule 3 Controlled Substance, Felony Possession of a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance, Felony Maintaining a Vehicle/Dwelling for Controlled Substances, Misdemeanor Possession of Drug Paraphernalia

* December 6th – Reckless Driving with Wanton Disregard

* December 21st – Driving While Impaired, Exceeding a Safe Speed

What was the a schedule 1 substance was he caught with? Oxy's? Phone Post

tic toc Greg......

I was just wondering the other day what happened to the Hardys and was going to google them. Damn! Phone Post

Amazing that Jeff did virtually no jail time and Matt will likely do much more. Jeff had enough drugs in his house to cover the NFL for a year and he gets off easy - Matt drinks and drives and goes to jail.

Not saying Matt should get off easy - he deserves to go to jail. Just seems Jeff gets all the breaks. Phone Post