Matt Hardy is definitely not fat now!

He looks like he put on alot of mass, but doesn't have the definition that he used to have. Perhaps he used anabolic steroids, but he definitely added alot more muscle since he was the WWE. That's probably due to not travelling, and having lots of time to lift weights and eat well. I don't understand why people are saying he got fat? It's not like he has big gut that's hanging over his pants!?

I forgot to mention that Matt had surgery for a torn abdominal muscle in 2009. This might also cause his stomach to push out or extend a little more than before.

I'm still not denying that both the Hardy brothers don't have a major drug habit- just like many other pro wrestlers have too.

Watch last week's Impact. Matt is clearly much more bulkier in his upper body than during the WWE days. He doesn't have a "6 pack", but he doesn't have a big gut either. Keep in mind his past abdominal muscles issues too.

Matt doesn't have a drug problem. But i'm sure he uses ped's but I'm not sure that's a problem.

Jeff is a straight up junkie.

he looked plain gross. his mcdonalds problem continues.

Matt looks fine. I can almost guarantee he's in better shape than 99% of the people on the forum. TNA doesn't care; as long as he can perform well in the ring and give good promos.
BTW, Jeff's trial is coming up soon. I think sometime this week? It'll be interesting to see what his sentence will be. The rumor is he'll plead guilty and do a few months of prison time. How is that possible? He had sizeable quantities of some serious drugs.

superdave08402 - Matt looks fine. I can almost guarantee he's in better shape than 99% of the people on the forum. TNA doesn't care; as long as he can perform well in the ring and give good promos.
BTW, Jeff's trial is coming up soon. I think sometime this week? It'll be interesting to see what his sentence will be. The rumor is he'll plead guilty and do a few months of prison time. How is that possible? He had sizeable quantities of some serious drugs.

i guess it's a mandatory 45 days or something like that. they can add more though.

and he only looks good in tna because they still let joe walk around without a shirt on.

I think Samoa's Joe's physique is the only reason that he never was signed by WWE. The only overweight guys in WWE are either the old "legends" who have become heavy or humungous guys like the Big Show. Outside of them, almost everyone else there is in great shape. Of course, they all use PEDs, the women included.

It's not just Joe's look that WWE isn't interested in. 

superdave08402 - I think Samoa's Joe's physique is the only reason that he never was signed by WWE. The only overweight guys in WWE are either the old "legends" who have become heavy or humungous guys like the Big Show. Outside of them, almost everyone else there is in great shape. Of course, they all use PEDs, the women included.

Yeah. Joe's probably not big-boned enough to get "Umaga fat" and still be able to work decently.

What are peds? R they steroids or like steroids? Phone Post

Pics of Matt Hardy from recent match this weekend against MVP in Poughkeepsie, NY. This should settle all arguments!

http://heymanhustle.craveonline.com/photos/mvp-vs-matt-hardy-poughkeepsie-ny-11511-hustle-exclusive/106215-mvp-vs-matt-hardy-poughkeepsie-ny-11511#joomimg

Yeah believe it or not Matt was really into body building when he was running Omega. Even before that in the "TWF" lol. He used to do pose downs and everything.

"Some in the TNA Wrestling locker room instantly began snickering over Matt Hardy upon his debut last week at Genesis. One wrestler felt that Hardy looked out of shape and compared his modified appearance to Raven's. Wrestlers were also chatting about his state of mind throughout the day."

from ewrestlingnews.com

if that's from this weekend, he had a total body transplant between impact and then. he looked like a fat nightmare on impact.

Actually he looked the same on TNA. He just wasn't posing. He still has some fat covering all the muscle mass he has put on. Once the fat drops he will look totally different. 

Matt doesn't have the genetics to look freakishly big and shredded, but he has the work ethic to look similar to a guy like Stone Cold.