Matt Horwich = Hilarious

Well.. not anymore now that it was deleted.. but yeah vid is def there

Horwich is hilarious because he's not trying to be hilarious. That's not an act, that's just him.

That was actually pretty cool. I assume the defense after an omeplata is locked up is to put your head down and towards the mat?

Steve4192 - Horwich is hilarious because he's not trying to be hilarious. That's not an act, that's just him.

Exactly. Matt is awesome.

Jacob Lamb - 
Steve4192 - Horwich is hilarious because he's not trying to be hilarious. That's not an act, that's just him.

Exactly. Matt is awesome.

He seems.....Mentally insane.

The same people to call Horwich insane are the same people who call Cummo insane.

I love them equally. Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead - The same people to call Horwich insane are the same people who call Cummo insane.

I love them equally. Phone Post 3.0

I don't mean it as any sort of insult, he does seem like an odd motherfucker though. I imagine him as the transvestite from Silence of the Lambs.

I want to meet this guy, he seems....Almost autistic or something, very strange...Interesting.

Sorry this should have quoted D241

You can put your head down and roll through.

You can grab your trapped hand with your other arm and power back up to a sitting position and turn into the opponent making them turtle.

You can also throw your legs and body over theirs in kind of a cartwheel as they are scooting or getting up.

There is a slick back take that Gerbill Jiu Jitsu showed as an escape as well.

The only way to get out that I know of that works 100% of the time regardless of rank or size is tapping. Tapping works everytime.