Matt Hughes artwork

Snake, it's pastel. Sounds like the girls at your school have a mad case of the penis envy. Or were their 'sculptures' functional?

"what's training?"

Don't tell me you quit!

Get these signed and start selling them.

ttt

bradu, you're totally right. I just think these chicks didn't have enough money to buy certain products at The Lion's Den, and I'm not talking about the gym. Talk about custom made jobs :)

Anyway dude, the problem with a lot of good artists sitting to left and right of you in class is that they don't know how to market themselves or they just think they're the shit and opportunities will come to them.

You should put together a Web site and start marketing this stuff to the MMA nitch. Good luck.

I love all your work bradu - but this one looks kinda gay.

IT'S GAY!!! Like Little Tater said, the average person won't have any idea what it's about and they might think it's some new gay sex position.

Seriously, you could have shown him grounding and pounding a guy instead. Other than that, on the art side it looks pretty good. I could tell it was Matt Hughes.

"the average person won't have any idea what it's about and they might think it's some new gay sex position. "

That's their problem, not mine. And I still don't buy it.

"You should put together a Web site and start marketing this stuff to the MMA nitch"

good idea. Check out www.brads-art.com

Kicks ace!

Just rewatched UFC 45 last night.
Hughes has a sweet ground game, butterfly and half guard. He had several nice sweeps and reversals, like when he went back door through Trigg's legs from open guard. It was cool to see his smile when he won after all the pre-fight hype. He should have yelled "U KNOW!!!!" at Trigg though ;).

nice

Yeah, we don't often get to see Hughes' guard, because he's usually on top. He's been showing us some submission skills lately, tapping out both Trigg and St.Pierre. That rnc on Trigg was classic so I thought it was perfect for the drawing.