Matt Hughes = HUGE...

I'd like to see Serra at featherweight.

CagePotato - I'd like to see Serra at featherweight.

That would be a huge cut for terra...

RIP Serra.

orcus -  That is my favorite entrace music. So badass.

I don`t even like or enjoy country music,but that song fires me right up when Matt comes out.

xakx - 
JJK - War Serra!

TTT
BUMP!

is he HUGE in the pants?

CRE - Hughes is coming back for the title, watch the fuck out GSP you're tapping from strikes again pal!

I really think that for that to happen we'll see a rematch (for the belt of course) b/w Hughes & Thiago...I seriously can't wait to see the GSP/Thiago fight...I think if Matt wins tomorrow & Thiago beats GSP then we should see Hughes/GSP III & if Hughes gets past GSP then give him a shot at Alves....just my thoughts...

Obiewon - 
CRE - Hughes is coming back for the title, watch the fuck out GSP you're tapping from strikes again pal!

I really think that for that to happen we'll see a rematch (for the belt of course) b/w Hughes & Thiago...I seriously can't wait to see the GSP/Thiago fight...I think if Matt wins tomorrow & Thiago beats GSP then we should see Hughes/GSP III & if Hughes gets past GSP then give him a shot at Alves....just my thoughts...

I think you mean Hughes/GSP IV.

B_Goetz - He did say during the countdown show that he had been lifting like crazy. He's much bigger than he was against Thiago.

Hopefully he trained some standup.

That training he did with Sherk was nuts!

"I think if Matt wins tomorrow & Thiago beats GSP then we should see Hughes/GSP III & if Hughes gets past GSP then give him a shot at Alves....just my thoughts..."

Fuck that... If Thiago wins Matt deserves his shot since Thiago was nowhere near the weight limit when they fought. Matt won't beat GSP again... ever.

sockeye - is he HUGE in the pants?

BEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!

AK-BJJ - "I think if Matt wins tomorrow & Thiago beats GSP then we should see Hughes/GSP III & if Hughes gets past GSP then give him a shot at Alves....just my thoughts..."

Fuck that... If Thiago wins Matt deserves his shot since Thiago was nowhere near the weight limit when they fought. Matt won't beat GSP again... ever.

Right on man.

People also forget that matt only had a month to train for that fight. It's not really fair to judge him on that.

Hughes is going to DESTROY Serra...cant wait

orcus -  That is my favorite entrace music. So badass.

I agree! Great tune for Hughes, fit's him perfect. The feeling pf that song playing and Hughes walking out sends death chills though the body!

should be a good fight, I think Hughes will take it by ground and pound in the third, but Serra has the punchers chance and could catch Hughes in a sub first round when they arnt to slippery. two cent given...

Mato

here is a new hughes interview enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X4FntStowc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIV5eMtTPwg

Serra!

Glad to see that lifting weights was the priority for getting ready to fight Serra

... cant wait to see how thats going to work out for him

Hughes looks like he's about to cry during the weigh-ins..