Matt Hughes is not a draw...

No one is pretending that Matt Hughes has a super flamboyant persona or fighting style. Thanks for the tip. But we all know that Hughes is one of the best fighters eva.

"From Zuffa's perspective; Royce has been brought in to lose.
Beating an old-school legend is what they use to launch a new star.

They pay big money to bring these guys back so that they can be beaten.

See Tank vs Mir, Tank vs Cabbage, Ken vs Tito, Ken Vs Franklin, and now Hughes vs Gracie for examples."

You have forgotten the basic fact that Hughes is already the 1000 time champion.

Im sure Royce fighting Hughes will push Hughes into bigger stardom as Ken fighting Tito did but Hughes is already your best example of this scenario is Franklin fighting Ken.

I think the high prices and Memorial Day weekend have had an effect on tickets being easy to attain. Most floors are going for 50-70% off on Ebay. I have seen 2 $1000 floor seats sell for $510.00. Most floor pairs are going for less than $800. Nothing will touch Randy vs Chuck 3 as far as demand for tickets. I saw 2 $300 tickets go for $3000.00 on EBay for that event. And those were not floors.

"Grrr, redneck... Feel like slapping you up side the head. You'll probably be backing Qld in the Origin too. Mofo! "

Go Queensland!!!!

Seriously man, Hughes is BORING. All of his fights have been boring except for the one where little BJ Penn OWNED him, that one was funny, I enjoyed it a lot.