Matt Hughes = Rick Flair?

I don't mean to doubt the sincerity of Hughes, but him being a bastard is a bit more played up than reality.

Sure, I have no doubt he's a hard-ass, but was some of this crap staged? I'm starting to think it is... it wouldn't be the first time a fighter acted in order to hype his fights.

So is he pulling a Rick Flair?

Hell come to think of it, he even does a little strut after he walks in the ring.

There can only be 1 Rick Flair!! And Matt does not even compare! :)

Struts thru thread

Dude the first pro MMA'er to sport a fuggin boa will be a UG legend in seconds. That would be Sakuraba-esque in terms of comedy.

to be the man you got to beat the man WOO!

nkm has hit the correct.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hughes needs to do that chest slap thing to GSP and yell WOOOOOOHH! Then...figure four leg lock, tap tap tap, "The winner...and STILL UFC walter-weight champion, Matt 'Stylin' and Profilin'' Hughes!

He hasn't taken any chicks to space mountain, therefore, he's no Flair.

The big difference here is that Flair is a legit nutcase outside of the ring - he's done quite a bit of wife beating and has had several altercations outside the squared circle!

Space Mountain might be the oldest ride in the park,,,but it still has the longest line!

WHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Space Mountain might be the oldest ride in the park,,,but it still has the longest line!

WHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kill and eat innocent animals all the time. Innocence tastes good with BBQ sauce.

"you can only imitate but never duplicate the man"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!

Well he does have the same match each time.

"To be the man.. you have to beat THE MAN"
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

matt hughes isnt jet flying, limosine riding, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (runs to ropes and back to announcer), yaht riding.

"ill take you up to space mountain baby"

Wooooooo

He's a tractor riding, ultimate fighting, hay stacking, punch packing, ass beatin', country breakfast eatin', corn shuckin', motherfuckin' son of a gun.......

WHOOOOOOOO!!

*cues "Country Boy Can Survive"*

Whether you like it, or you don't like it, learn to love it, because it's the best thing going today

Hughes is more like Bob Backlund... Old Backlund, not the one with down syndrome.

How can you compare the Nature Boy with these "antics"?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!