Matt Hughes Seminar in Dallas!

OK, I've sat on this thing long enough and decided to release all the info a little earlier than planned...

The seminar will be on Saturday, June 3rd - the exact time is still undecided, but more than likely it will be 10 or 11 am. It will be hosted by Wolfpack Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in Rockwall and sponsored by Unruly Fight Gear (thanks to Big Bruce) and Dollamur!

Space is limited to 50 participants on a first come, first serve basis. Basically, if I don't have your money, you don't have a spot.

Matt will be teaching all areas of the fight game, starting with stand-up techniques, then takedowns, and wrapping it up with some ground fighting. He will teach for FOUR hours, with an hour break in the middle.

TWO PAYMENT OPTIONS:

1. If you are using PayPal, send $160 (to cover their fees) to: wolfpackjiujitsu@yahoo.com

2. Send a check for $150 made out to "Collin Grayson" (or well-hidden cash at your own risk) to:

Collin Grayson
1305 Lakebreeze Dr.
Garland, TX 75043

Please include your contact information and I will send an e-mail or give everyone a call to let you know that I received your payment and that your spot is reserved. Also include your t-shirt size, because I am having seminar t-shirts made up that will be free to participants.

Please contact me at wolfpackjiujitsu@yahoo.com or at (972) 965-0811 with any questions and I HIGHLY recommend acting NOW!

ttt

Wolfpack BJJ is proud to announce that Protech Mouthguards has been added to the list of sponsors!!! Thanks guys!!!

Scotty from OnTheMat.com has generously offered to donate some prizes to be won at the seminar!!! Big thanks to the guys at OTM!!!

There's only about 20 spots left!

ttt

TOP!

bump

Texa$

$eminar

ttt